• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I am drunk with power!!!

Brakkart

First Post
Some more good quotes from Hugo Drax (arguably my favourite Bond villain):

"Take care of Mr. Bond... see that some harm comes to him."

"Ahh Mr. Bond, you thwart all my efforts to plot an amusing death for you."

"Observe Mr. Bond the airlock, your doorway from this life to the next."

Not a villain per se, but certainly a very misguided man from Jurassic Park:

John Hammond: "Creation is an act of sheer will. Next time it'll be flawless"

Last edited:

Kid Socrates

First Post
A line I plan to use for my lead villain shortly: "And now I shall suffer you fools NO LONGER!"

There's also the classic "Surrender or die in obscurity!" although that was shouted by the hero -- works well for a villain, too, if not a completely serious, threatening one.

Sir Brennen

Legend
"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that. "

"If I were creating the world I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers, eight o'clock, Day One!"

Last edited:

Brakkart

First Post
The Borg: "We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile."

The Borg Queen: "You are an imperfect being, created by an imperfect being. Finding your weakness is only a matter of time."

The Borg Queen: "Brave words. I've heard them before, from thousands of species across thousands of worlds, since long before you were created. But, now they are all Borg."

I love the Borg, easily the best Star Trek villains, and proof that the Trek universe despite Roddenberry's ideals of it being a bright and happy utopia, actually works best when it is portrayed as grim and gritty.

shilsen

Adventurer
Felix said:
From Hell's heart I stab at thee... For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

Mean as a damn snake, Khan.
To give credit where it's due, that's actually part of the closing lines of Captain Ahab from Moby Dick. There are a lot of references to it in the movie.

Teflon Billy

Explorer
lore-withpower.gif

Erratic K

First Post
What to do when heroes won't shut up...

Some more from villains to talkative heroes:

"Who?"

"Shut up! You were not brought upon this world to get it!"

"And now, my beloved disciples. The moment of truth... "

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads