• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I am sad this morning`

smootrk

First Post
Not an April Fools post.

This morning I just got home to find my dog has died only minutes ago (within 30 or so minutes prior to my arrival at home). I have just had the onerous task of figuring out what to do with her remains and trying to move her so my kids are not just sitting at the window staring at her (she died outside). She is a Great Dane (about as large as I am), so you can imagine the difficulty I am having trying to deal with her remains in a dignified way.

Rest in Peace Maxine.

Last edited:

kenobi65

First Post
Oh, man. My condolences to you and your family. I would highly suggest calling your veterinarian, and asking about what your options are for dealing with the remains.

I'm sorry to hear of the news.

This past week we just learned our own dog has a very high level of Lyme Disease in his system. We are faced with expensive medical or watching him slowly die.

Vet would be the best way for options. Escpecially if you live in an urban area.

smootrk

First Post
Thanks folks. I have been in contact with the local humane society. They are helping me out. The hard part is that I cannot move/load her by myself, and I have to wait with her covered up so my children don't stare.

Mycanid

First Post
smootrk said:
Thanks folks. I have been in contact with the local humane society. They are helping me out. The hard part is that I cannot move/load her by myself, and I have to wait with her covered up so my children don't stare.

:(

I am so sorry to have that smootrk ... it always is tough when a loved pet dies.

Be strong my good sir....

Remove ads