• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I am Threadkiller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiefling

First Post
Mortaneus said:
Hey, I just thought of something....

Since truly insightful comments and arguments seem to be the posts that people ignore and that kill threads, doesn't that mean that the resident threadkillers are the most insightful posters on these boards?

Just food for thought. :D

Not really. I mean, props to Nightfall for being able to find every post, ever, where the Scarred Lands are mentioned in even the most cursory way, but it don't make for insight.

Rackhir

Explorer
WanderingMonster said:
Okay, I am officially appending my screenname with the honorific, "Threadkiller". There hasn't been--in recent memory--a thread that has last more than 1-2 posts past when I last posted. The most recent example:

Do you think you could please go post over in the D&D rule forum in the thread "Magic Ammunition Costs", it started out interesting, but has degenerated into kreynolds and KarinsDad squabbling over the dispel magic rules and sage advice. It needs to be killed off.

WanderingMonster

First Post
Re: Re: I am Threadkiller

Rackhir said:

Do you think you could please go post over in the D&D rule forum in the thread "Magic Ammunition Costs", it started out interesting, but has degenerated into kreynolds and KarinsDad squabbling over the dispel magic rules and sage advice. It needs to be killed off.

Dude, you're looking for my cousin, SummonedMonster. I'm a random encounter. You can't just send me somewhere. I'm only attracted to loud adventurers and long periods of inactivity. I break up the monotony and inject an element of uncertainty into the lives of Dirk the Paladin, Binky the Elf, and Feena the Scant-Clad (among others).

Edit to fix mismatched tags...duh

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads