• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

i can't access the archive forum (merged)

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
I'm curious if this issue seems to be solvable (once people have the time to look into it) or it's likely that nothing can be done. It would be a real pity to lose access to all that information... :-(

Last edited:

Gentlegamer

Adventurer
Archive sub-forum

I wanted to read through some archived threads in the Archive sub-forum, specifically the Gary Gygax Q&A threads. When I click on "Archive" I get a non-skinned forum tree instead of going into the Archive sub-forum. At some point I was able to see a list of archived threads, but clicking on any of them takes me back to the unskinned forum tree.

Any help?

rossik

Explorer
cant reach archive

im trying to read gary's Q&A for a couple of months and still cant reach those topics. i mena, i can reach them, but when i try to open, im sent again to the archive menu.

is tehre any other way to read gary's Q&A?

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
im trying to read gary's Q&A for a couple of months and still cant reach those topics. i mena, i can reach them, but when i try to open, im sent again to the archive menu.

is tehre any other way to read gary's Q&A?
Merged. Your previous thread about this was still on the first page of Meta...

Gentlegamer

Adventurer
Regardless of the problem with the Archive forum, could a separate forum be created for the Gary Gygax Q&A threads? Considering how valuable they are for research, I think it would be a good idea.

Remove ads