• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I can't add attachments to my posts all of a sudden

Michael Morris

First Post
You seem to have succeeded there.

Any one of a number of things can block an upload, and not all of them are on our end. Are you receiving any error messages or timeouts?

Kai Lord

Hero
Spoony Bard said:
You seem to have succeeded there.

Any one of a number of things can block an upload, and not all of them are on our end. Are you receiving any error messages or timeouts?
Interesting. You can see the Elektra pic? I just have "Attached Thumbnail" on my post but no thumbnail.

I haven't made any changes to my profile whatsoever and get no error messages when trying to upload. I did recently upgrade to Zone Alarm Pro. Would that somehow be affecting it?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I can see the pic, too. It's there.

Something at your end is preventing you seeing it.

Knight Otu

First Post
I see it, too.

Maybe try refreshing.Alternatively, GentleGiant seems to have had the same problem, and solved it by turning of seeing pictures, and then turning it back on.

Kai Lord

Hero
Fixed it. Zone Alarm Pro defaults to maximum security on the ad/banner/pop-up blocker. Lowered it to Medium and I can view them again.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads