• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I can't WAIT for this month's character builder update!

Khaalis

Adventurer
As of now, the Character Builder update is only partial. Some of the new PHB2 info is there but not others, like the entire Avenger class being missing as well as all of the PHB2 races.

Baumi

Adventurer
As of now, the Character Builder update is only partial. Some of the new PHB2 info is there but not others, like the entire Avenger class being missing as well as all of the PHB2 races.

I don't think you have the newest update (if it is even available yet), because the other classes were already in the last updated ... thanks to all the playtest-articles that got included.

avin

First Post
Meh, I can wait all the time, I'm only DMing these days... =/

There would be nice if Wotc provided us with different templates for sheets.

I'd love an one button solution for disabling Character Portrait.

Klaus

First Post
Meh, I can wait all the time, I'm only DMing these days... =/

There would be nice if Wotc provided us with different templates for sheets.

I'd love an one button solution for disabling Character Portrait.
Right-click on the portrait -> Choose to delete portrait box

avin

First Post
Aware of that already, but this has to be done in every portrair.

I would rather have a general option where the sheet doesn't create portraits. I gotta control more than a dozen characters (my players) and have to delete one by one...

Klaus

First Post
Aware of that already, but this has to be done in every portrair.

I would rather have a general option where the sheet doesn't create portraits. I gotta control more than a dozen characters (my players) and have to delete one by one...
Did you save the portrait-less layout? You can set it as default.

Remove ads