• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I Googled D&D in Images...

Asmor

First Post
I saw a D&D pizza place somewhere... Hell if I can remember where, though. I wanna say Chelsea, MA, but it could be pretty much anywhere in the general Boston area.

Ambrus

Explorer
Wik said:
Note to self - next time I go to New Brunswick... Don't Drink the Water!
D&D Removal Services are based in Nova Scotia, not N.B. Being from New-Brunswick myself, I can assure you that we don't put any poisonous substances in the drinking water of tourists. I swear... :]

Dragon Snack

First Post
There is a D&D Motel not far from me. There's also a D&D Appliances, D&D Dairy, and a D&D Metal Fabrication...

I had an uncle who named his farm Triple D Farms, so close...

kenobi65

First Post
And here's the guys who are in charge of maintaining all the continual flames in the dungeon:

Attachments

• dndlight.jpg
    dndlight.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 166

Anime Kidd

Explorer
The garage doors on my house were supplied by D&D Overhead Door. Perhaps they are responsible for replacing all those doors adventurers tend to break down.

Wik

First Post
Ambrus said:
D&D Removal Services are based in Nova Scotia, not N.B. Being from New-Brunswick myself, I can assure you that we don't put any poisonous substances in the drinking water of tourists. I swear... :]

Ha. I'm originally from New Brunswick myself... and from personal experience, there seems to be a lot of dying people there. Every year, my grandma calls with a list of about ten people that have died. It's... strange.

The East Coast scares me, man. I mean, seriously.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads