• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I Got D&D 4.1E, You Got The Questions

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Ace said:
SNIP

Dude I know that its 4/1 but that still sounds like a cool game concept --

If you get the urge to write a heartbreaker you should cook this one up call it April

Thats uh Adventure Packages Roleplaying (APRIL) or something

Heh :0

The idea for Move, Sense, Attack, Defend was something once read that was bandied about for HERO 4rth edition; everything else was done with Advantages and Disadvantages.

It was fun to speculate how such a thing would be done, and was an homage (of the Uwe Boll type) to Hong's 'creeping HEROification of D&D' thing :) I think such a thing could be done, but the end result would not be very 'D&D'-like.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Is it true that the ads for the next update show that it's going to be a MMORPG?

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Jdvn1 said:
Is it true that the ads for the next update show that it's going to be a MMORPG?

No, that's the ad for 'Ride The Lightning Rail' expansion for the Eberron MMORPG.
Which also shows that blueish transluscent CD thing.

yogipsu

First Post
You know, I'll echo what everyone said before - this sounds like one damn cool system! :p

I think you should flesh it out, because I'd like to hear more of it; it sounds, for lack of a better term, elegant and easily manageable.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Can I still make my Ninja Zombie Robot Dire Fiendish Were-Illithid Pirate Paragon?

Remove ads