I have Two accounts, one needs to be deleted

Lord Nikon

First Post
Hi Admins,

I have two accounts here, not sure how it happened, but I want to keep this account and delete the other. The other user name is "AlucardD20", please delete or suspend, or whatever you folks do. I only found out about it, because I was on an old computer and I saw Cached credentials, logged in and replied to a post today... so... if you need to contact me, use this account.

- Vincent

Lord Nikon

First Post
This sounds like work.... can you not just ignore the account you don't want to use?

Yes, I can. I just thought, like most forums more then one account was frowned upon, and had to be fixed. FYI, I did email you with another matter when you have a chance.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
We have folks with more than one account all the time - folks often make up accounts for their characters in play-by-post games.

So long as you aren't using the extra account to stir up trouble, or circumvent a ban, it is fine to have multiples.

Lord Nikon

First Post
We have folks with more than one account all the time - folks often make up accounts for their characters in play-by-post games.

So long as you aren't using the extra account to stir up trouble, or circumvent a ban, it is fine to have multiples.

oh okay, I just didn't want to get in trouble, thanks!

Remove ads