• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I made a DM Screen

Lord Xtheth

First Post
Whatever site you uploaded this on has a "security feature" that I can't actually read (damn my in-perfect vision)
Is there any other way you can get it from you to me?

James McMurray

First Post
Keltheos said:
Is it just my computer or is the Rapidshare site anything but? I always have long delays when I try to DL a file from there...

They've got a built in delay and very slow transfer speeds for those who haven't purchased full accounts. I've never known anyone who did buy an account though, so I couldn't say if it gets better or not.

jelmore

First Post
bgaesop said:
You may need Open Office to open it, but you should have that already anyways.

Thank you for informing me of what software I should be using.

I'll be sure to start uploading all of my publications as Pages and Numbers files because, honestly, Mac OS X is the better platform to be using for desktop publishing.
</snark>

Radevilen

First Post
I have made a pdf DM Screen. I tried to include tables and information that would be helpful in the heat of things (and some information that I have trouble remembering).
Let me know what you all think and if you think I left something out that should have been included, or if there is something in the pdf that seems unnecessary.

note: Do let me know if production of said DM screen is copyright infringement in any way and I will remove the download.

Attachments

• DMscreenWeb.pdf
    236.9 KB · Views: 2,556
Last edited:

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Here's another one - landscape format this time. As always, I want criticism, and if it makes anybody unhappy, I'll take it down ASAP, because I typed up some tables from the DMG for that screen.

Cheers, LT.

Attachments

• DM Screen.pdf
    72.7 KB · Views: 1,703

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
I wish you people would stop spending your valuable time creating things that help me have fun.

199448681a00123dc.jpg

Klaus

First Post
I too am working on a landscape DM's screen (designed to be affixed to the 3.5 landscape screen using paper clips). So far I have ALL the skills, the DC/Damage by level, all conditions, the Object Properties/Material/Composition, the Break/Burst DCs, the attack modifiers, the situations that grant Combat Advantage, the overland travel/terrain times, the equipment and transport tables and the two NPC quirk/mannerisms tables.

TarionzCousin

Second Most Angelic Devil Ever
I too am working on a landscape DM's screen (designed to be affixed to the 3.5 landscape screen using paper clips). So far I have ALL the skills, the DC/Damage by level, all conditions, the Object Properties/Material/Composition, the Break/Burst DCs, the attack modifiers, the situations that grant Combat Advantage, the overland travel/terrain times, the equipment and transport tables and the two NPC quirk/mannerisms tables.
...and the cool new artwork?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads