• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I made a DM Screen

RangerRob

First Post
These are such great tools! I just used one for my first game DMing, and they were invaluable. I noticed that WotC has released some updates (http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/updates) to the tables for skill checks. Specifically:

Difficulty Class and Damage by Level
All of the DC's were reduced in this table. Also both footnotes below table have been removed.

Complexities of Skill Challenges
In the table, replace all values in the Failures column with “3”

Thanks everyone for such a great help to my game!

othar

First Post
i add my voice to rangerbob.

Klaus, can you update your Dm screen with the last update, or can you upload the original file (.doc), so we can make the update ourself ?

Melfast

Explorer
Updated Screen in Portrait Format

I took Lord Tirian's landscape DM screen and changed it to protrait since that is what I still use. I also added a few more tables and rules and updated it to reflect the latest errata.

No cool pictures though; you'll have to add those yourself.

-- Melfast

Attachments

• DM Screen Portrait Updated With Errata.doc
    239.5 KB · Views: 390

Cat Moon

Banned
Banned
I have made a pdf DM Screen. I tried to include tables and information that would be helpful in the heat of things (and some information that I have trouble remembering).
Very nicely done Radevilen, I'll be printing this out later this evening and it'll be put to use over the weekend. Many thanks.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads