• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I made a DM Screen

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Here's another one - landscape format this time. As always, I want criticism, and if it makes anybody unhappy, I'll take it down ASAP, because I typed up some tables from the DMG for that screen.

Cheers, LT.

Very nice! What did you use to make this? Could you post the source files?

harmfulguy

First Post
And with PDF Creator (Freeware) you can easily a PDF from it.

I'm running OpenOffice 2.4 (the portable version, in fact), and PDF generation is baked right in; there's a button on the default toolbar, right next to Print. For that matter, you can choose to save a document in a few different Microsoft Word formats as well.

Last edited:

WhatGravitas

Explorer
Very nice! What did you use to make this? Could you post the source files?
Just used Word and a bitof patience with its columns and tables.

It's probably not the easiest way to do something like that, but right now, I don't have anything else at hand - and I needed it last week.

I've attached it in case you want to play around with it (like converting it from DIN A4 to Letter ;) ).

Cheers, LT.

Attachments

• DM Screen.doc
    200 KB · Views: 681

Agamon

Adventurer

It's probably not the easiest way to do something like that, but right now, I don't have anything else at hand - and I needed it last week.

I've attached it in case you want to play around with it (like converting it from DIN A4 to Letter ;) ).

Cheers, LT.

Very nice. Prints out in Letter fine. :)

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer

Cheers, LT.

I took your stuff and added a background and pics for the front of a screen.
You can download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?dtwyit2mgy7

Remove ads