• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I need a new (PC) game. Recommendations?

Asmor

First Post
Not a fan of space flight sims myself, but there actually is a brand spanking new one out now. Only problem is it's an Xbox 360 game, not a PC game. But I hear it's supposed to be good, if you like that sort of thing. Project Sylpheed is the name.

Turhan

First Post
I was skeptical at first, Darkstar One is a modern version of the Privateer type game. You can trade if you want, take missions to kill stuff or just go out and fly around until find foes. only down side is that in order to open up new star sectors, you have to follow the main quest plot line... not a biggee really.

Graphics are pretty nice too. You need a twist handle joystick to really play it right.

On the RPG side, I am now so totally hooked on Lord of the Rings Online it is sad. I'm too old for game obsessions aren't I?

I still have Freespace 2-- I should load it up I think... or did I already try that and it would run... I think my machine had issues with it. dont remember....

ghoul542

First Post
Games I'm currently playing.

Right I just installed Overlord. I am enjoying it so far. It's got a twisted sense of humor that I like. The charm may wear off as I put more time into it, but we'll see. Civ 4: Beyond the Sword or Galactic Civ 2: Dark Avatar are both great as far as those types go. MWN2 I thought was a bit disappointed. Wasn't much of a fan of KOTOR and it feels way too much like that with D&D packaging. The first NWN was better in my opinon but 2 is prettier.

Remove ads