• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I need a PDF file for Wheel of Time

William drake

First Post
Yes, I know, it didn't do well, but I'd like to find a downloadable PDF file from the first gaming book: The Wheel of Time Role Playing Game. When I find it online, its like 40 or much more, if anyone out there happens to have a file I can get, or knows where I can download it..let me know.

I'm not talking about the setting book for the first WOT book, I want the first big core book.

thanks

Game ON.

The Lost Muse

First Post
Unfortunately, that's one PDF you will never see released for download through onebookshelf - WotC had a short term licence for it, and that licence has long since expired.

ShinHakkaider

Adventurer
William drake said:
Yes, I know, it didn't do well, but I'd like to find a downloadable PDF file from the first gaming book: The Wheel of Time Role Playing Game. When I find it online, its like 40 or much more, if anyone out there happens to have a file I can get, or knows where I can download it..let me know.

I'm not talking about the setting book for the first WOT book, I want the first big core book.

thanks

Game ON.

Edited: for possibly misunderstanding what OP was asking for...

William drake

First Post
oh, and I'm also trying to find one for Dragon Lords of Melnibone....its apart of the Elrich saga...if someone out there knows how I can can a downloadable fine that'd be good too.

Henry

Autoexreginated
PLUS, I'd like to remind everyone that either soliciting or offering locations for unlicensed PDF copies is completely against the ENWorld Rules.

That said, I really doubt you'll find them outside of EBay or a book reseller (online or brick & mortar) because both were released before PDFs came into popularity. Those are your best bet.

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
Dragonlords is not available to my knowledge but the Elric! book it is mostly a copy and paste of is available at drivethrurpg.com and www.rpgnow.com under the publisher Chaosium. I believe it is $10.

William drake

First Post
Voadam said:
Dragonlords is not available to my knowledge but the Elric! book it is mostly a copy and paste of is available at drivethrurpg.com and enworld.rpgnow.com under the publisher Chaosium. I believe it is $10.

I was just looking because alot of gaming books offer free downloads, if not, then that's cool.

Remove ads