• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I need your help

MensurB

First Post
Hi guys

I am playing a 13th level Sorcerer. I have the approval of my DM to finally build a keep. How I get the money and people to do it I do not know yet, but I have a few ideas. However, I need your help. Does anybody know where I can get plans for a castle? I do not want it to be too small or too big, if you know what I mean. If the money permits, then I might even raise it. Please, if you know any sites out there that have plans for me and that I can use legally than that would be really cool. My DM said that he could do it, but he wants me to because I might not like his (plus he said that it would take alot of time). Anything would be greatly apprechiated. Thank you very much. :D

Last edited:

Mr Fidgit

First Post
i'm not sure about castle links, but....

you should really get a hold the Stonghold Builder's Guidebook. it has costs for everything you need (and ways to save money with spellcaster around -- like using wall of stone for raw material, so you don't have to pay for quarrying rock)

Remove ads