• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I need your professional help

MensurB

First Post
Regarding EPIC level campaign

Hi
In a week I will be playing in my first Epic level campaign. I am very excited. My DM will start us out at 25th level. This is where I need your help. I want to play a Sorcerer, preferebly human. Can you help me make him as powerfull as possible. I do not think that my DM cares if I powergame, but I want it to be "legal".

First of all which spells should I take and what feats. If we do not have a cleric in the party then maybe I will take that feat that lets you have one Divine spell. I was thinking of Mass Heal. Also, should I have one level in Cleric and have Mysticism or whatever it is called as my domain. I heard that this domain lets me use my Charisma modifier to my saves. This will be very high. Also at this level I want to make my CHarisma as high as possible. Does this work, 5 wish spells, an item that gives me plus 6, plus 6 for being 25th level, a tome of charisma plus6, and assuming I have an 18 as my starting score. So my charisma would be in the high 30's or low 40's. Please help me out, this is my first epic campaign, and I want to create a kick ass sorcerer. Thank you.

Murrdox

First Post
Ummmm.... there are 5 billion ways I could make an epic level sorcerer... and that's not even including equipment selection.

One note - if you're going all the way up to 25th level, you should probably pick a prestige class. It'd be a bit wasteful to get 25 levels of sorcerer.

MensurB

First Post
Thank you for replying
So far I've never gone into Prestige classes, but what would be a good one? Also do you have a spell list, I don't think my DM cares which books I use because he is the store owner and if I buy them from him I expect to use them there.
Thanks

Murrdox

First Post
We mostly play forgotten realms, I don't know what "world" you guys are in. There are a lot of nice prestige classes in "Tomb and Blood". If your DM lets you do Forgotten Realms, there are some very nice prestige classes in the Forgotten Realms campaign guide, and "Magic of Fearun".

The Forgotten Realms Campaign guide has the ArchMage prestige class, which is very powerful for a high level character. You're going to have to hunt around, there's lots of stuff out there.

MensurB

First Post
I have the "Magic Of Faerun" book, I need to get the Forgotten Realms book then.

Also, Do you know if anybody posted a good Spell List for a Sorcerer? Maybe one that goes all the way into Epic?
Thanks

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads