• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I now have a 42" touch table, oh boy

boarduser

Villager
Nice find on the drawings. Link them if you can. Heck, link that adapter, I wouldn't mind having one. :)
Not that helpful, on second glance:

OPS adapter I ordered was on dhgate. It was $12 + 12 shipping, and the same model is now like $35. I got marked as spam when I first signed up for this forum so I don't want to link to a product but it was item number 871641352.

boarduser

Villager
Nice find on the drawings. Link them if you can. Heck, link that adapter, I wouldn't mind having one. :)
Got the adapter yesterday. Also ordered a barebones ops PC. Item #255657091785 on ebay. Seller accepted BIN of $20 and you can switch to $8.99 shipping. Only 4th gen but many options, all which tower over the i3-3217u. I currently have a i5-4590T in it and it works great so far with the adapter. I might try an i7-4770 in it for the heck of it.

I plugged it into the table and sure enough, it works. A little odd that the display s's the bed with a non-working PC like that. Thanks for the suggestion!

Although, touch screen is not responding. Do you get the drivers someplace special for win 10? device manager has touch screens listed, but it doesn't seem to be working.

Here are some pics of the adapter. Can't find it on DHGate anymore but maybe you can do a google image search.

Attachments

• IMG_0028.jpg
    IMG_0028.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0029.jpg
    IMG_0029.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0030.jpg
    IMG_0030.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0031.jpg
    IMG_0031.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 56

I just acquired a smart table 442i and hacked it, put windows 10 and the smart table drivers and it works like a touch screen. I have tried it with roll20, with the chrome extensions for touch screen, and it works great. my group and I are trying to figure out the best way to use this when we can get back together again.

I someone gets one of these and wants to know the process let me know and I can get all the links for everything I used and my process to get this working. I will say that I had to hunt down a new computer for this as the one it came with was an i3-3217u, very slow. I hunted down a new one and I am working on intergrating it now, it has an i5-5827u, 8gb ram and ssd.
I just bought 2 of them at a thrift store. Could use some advice.

I would love links and details!! Just got 2x 442i's for the same purpose :D
I just bought two of these myself extremely cheap at a thrift store. I plan on turning one of them into a cocktail MAME arcade emulator. Could use some advice. Both are working good. Probably sell the other one.

I have two of these. Both seem to be working very well. I'm going to keep one and turn it into a cocktail arcade MAME emulator machine. I need to sell the other one.
I live in Westbury, New York 11590
If anyone is interested in buying it and willing to pick it up let me know.

Bid D

First Post
I too just purchased a smart table for 422i and would love to get the info on how to convert to Windows 10. Thank you for any help. My name is Dave Rose.

Remove ads