• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I now have Quintessential Rogue!

The Crimster

First Post
Just picked it up at my local comic book store of all things.

In my quick glance through it, it seems... wonderful. I plan on doing some sort of review on this, but... wow. Everthing I wanted to run a thieves campaign.

I recommend you pick it up...!

The Crimster

zorlag

First Post
zorlag

You are contradicting yourself a bit. First you say it seems wonderful at first glance and plan to review it. And then you say that everyone should pick one up right now... :)

I sincerely hope it's a good book, but I won't buy one until I hear more about it. Quintessential Fighter was not quite what I was expecting...

Z.:rolleyes:

The Crimster

First Post
Bah. No contradiction there.

A) In my initial look, it's everything I wanted;
B) I believe in supporting d20 companies;

Thus.... 'go buy it'.

No, I do not work for Mongoose. :D

The Crimster

xjp

First Post
Don't get the pages sticky. :D I'm still waiting for a review on this book. Thieves are cool. I don't dig thieves guilds though. Hopefully, it's better than Quin Fighter. Anyway, give us the scoop on this one. Thanks.

-Ekimus-

First Post
i just checked this out at the store. its a HUGE dissapointment (for me). they have about 4 prestiges (IMHO Executioner is the only good one), and a bunch of character concepts which are near worthless. the new equipment is pretty crappy, there are about 9 weapons that all do 1d4 damage, cept Sniper X-Bow (one of a few things i like) which is a 120ft sneak attack bow, but exotic. the feats are good, specially one that doubles all followers u get, the guild thing was cool, but i dont think its worth my 20$.

just a review, and i didnt just scan over it, i checked it out quite a bit.

Darklone

Cool

-Ekimus- said:
i just checked this out at the store. its a HUGE dissapointment (for me). they have about 4 prestiges (IMHO Executioner is the only good one), and a bunch of character concepts which are near worthless.

Cool. PrClass addicts don't like it. It's a good book then. I buy it!

Remove ads