• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I used GIMP....

MINI

First Post
coppermines.jpg

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Very cool. :cool:

I need to get GIMP installed on my computer this weekend and start playing around.

How has your experience with GIMP been?

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Looking at this map again, it really has a distinct "1930s Pulp" feel I like. What is the background you are using - is it available somewhere?

Pyrandon

First Post
Nicely, Done, Mini! I like the subdued "feel" of the map, with muted yet noticeable textures. Your color scheme is also well chosen. I'm not sure what the lines with 120' next to them are, though; bridges?

GIMP is a great program, Jaerdaph; I used it many times myself before Photoshop, and I never felt overly limited. There are lots of tutorials & helps on the 'net too.

Again, nice work, Mini!

Last edited:

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Pyrandon said:
GIMP is a great program, Jaerdaph; I used it many times myself before Photoshop, and I never felt overly limited. There are lots of tutorials & helps on the 'net too.

Yeah, I've been really impressed with the support for GIMP that's out there. And you can't beat the price! :)

Remove ads