IA: Thurgan and Krug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*One of the women replies to Krug.*

"We give you our gratitude, for that is all we have to give...As for a town, the nearest one is a few days away--how do you think the orcs have managed to do their raiding."

"That's right. I come from Briarton, back when the orcs were stronger and they raided down there, burning down half the town. It is good to see them get what they deserve."

*The woman who requested aid from Thurgan continues talking to him.*

"Safe word? You could tell her that you've come from her momma--name's Mildred, so if you know my name, then that should be enough."

*Thurgan heals himself a bit more.*

(OOC:
13 + 7 = 20, Success
Thurgan heals 3 hit points)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 34/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

"Good inuff fer me, ma'am," Thurgan replied. "Let's go see 'bout gettin' the rest o' them orcs . . . er at least t'ones inna cave."

*Thurgan checked one last time on Krug, wished the women well (making certain where they were headed), as set off up the hills to the cave.*

"We need'ta be alert, Krug," Thurgan offered. "Canna let the buggers ambush us or know we're comin'. Defendin', thas always easier."

Krug

Newshound
"Yar... certainly..." Krug says, arming his crossbow again. "Lets go... slay some orcs. You women can make your way back safely? Go hide...the orcs would undoubtedly be on this route again."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 34/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

" 'Member where yer critter is, we'll come back fer it," Thrugan reminded Krug. "Mebbe it shoul' go with the women?"

*After that was resolved, Thurgan took point following the path that the orc took, watching for orcs and traps.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 34/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+5), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Krug said:
"My critter? Do you mean one of the orcs?" asks Krug.
"Nah, the four-legged one . . . the mule," Thurgan replied.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
OOC: I think we're done talking . . . and I think the mule resolution won't impact on the story.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Thurgan and Krug head onwards towards the hill where the orc cavern lies, travelling for hours until they see the hill cave in the distance.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads