IA: Thurgan and Krug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 15/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+5), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Rystil Arden said:
"Please, mighty dwarves, can you save my daughter?"
"Whatsa problem, ma'am? Thurgan replied, wiping his hands on a clean spot (as in lacking blood) on the ground.

While he asked, Thurgan was walking over to recover his crossbow, hooking it on his belt.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"The orcs have her trapped in a cave nearby with a bunch of other girls. There's only a few of them remaining that they left to guard the cave since you defeated most of them already. Please, save them before the one that got away can gather the survivors and return back to their tribe!"

*Thurgan retrieves his crossbow.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Woman said:
"The orcs have her trapped in a cave nearby with a bunch of other girls. There's only a few of them remaining that they left to guard the cave since you defeated most of them already. Please, save them before the one that got away can gather the survivors and return back to their tribe!"
"Sounds serious, ma'am," Thurgan replied. He looked at the cut in his side and else where. "We shoul' prolly see ta them after we git yer shackles off so's ya can run if'n ya need ta."

*Thurgan reached into his pack and retrieved his crafting tools, looking for those appropriate to getting shackles and locks off.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The woman nods in agreement with Thurgan's assessment.*

*Using his tools, Thurgan manages to unlock the shackles, freeing the women.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave

"Ya think ya can git somewhere safe . . . at least fer a time?" Thurgan asked. "Can't be protecting ya and killin' orcs inna cave an'all."

*Thurgan looked around the combat field, making certain he had recovered everything of his. He cleaned his axe, and replaced his tools putting them back in the proper place in his pack.*

Pulling his wand, he tried to work its magic on himself, then looked to Krug, "Ya okay enough ta kill some more an' save a little girl's life?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"We can try--we'll hide among the ruined farms they just attacked."

*Two tries brings some healing to Thurgan's deep axe wounds.*

(OOC:
11 +7, fail
18 + 7, succes
Thurgan gains 4 hit points!)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 19/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+5), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

OOC: Noted (slowly but surely), 5 charges used thus far, 13 remaining. He'll keep trying while he and Krug make ready.

Thurgan looked to where the woman was referring to, seeing if he could note the location they would be at. "And where's this cave at, ma'am?" Thurgan asked.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It's exactly the way the orcs were taking us, and the way that orc ran away--up to the northeast in the hills."

*Thurgan heals himself some more.*

(OOC:
16 + 7 = 23, success
Thurgan gains 3 HP
20 + 7 = 27, success
Thurgan gains 9 HP)

Krug

Newshound
"I... killed... an orc! I did! Woohoo! Boy are you dead! Go boil in...whatever orcish hell there is!" Krug says, kicking the corpse of the one Thurgan had pointed out, unaware of the deception.

To the prisoners, Krug scratches himself behind the neck. "I don't suppose... that you all might be... sorta well-off... my friend here, he's noble and all. But sometimes, us adventurers need a little encouragement for our duties know what I mean?" Krug gives his cracked tooth smile at the prisoners.

More Orcs... *gulp*

"Is there any town nearby where we can get some reinforcements?" asks Krug, not eager to be dependent on Thurgan again.

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 31/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Rystil Arden said:
"It's exactly the way the orcs were taking us, and the way that orc ran away--up to the northeast in the hills."
"Sounds like that's t'way ta go," Thurgan replied. "Any safe word er somethin' ta give ta yer girl ta let her know we're comin' from ya?"

*Thurgan applied one more helping from the wand before putting it away. Thurgan waited for Krug to be answered, letting the dwarf make his own mistakes.*

OOC: 7 charges used thus far, 11 remaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads