IA: Thurgan and Krug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Grabbing the crossbow and loading are both Move-Equivalent, so he can't move this round)

*As Thurgan grabs and reloads his crossbow, the orc breaks into a run and sprints 160 feet away.

Krug

Newshound
Meanwhile, Krug is wondering what to order in the Happy Mead Halls.... maybe he wouldn't qualify since he wasn't a hero, but serving drinks didn't sound too bad either...
;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Krug said:
Meanwhile, Krug is wondering what to order in the Happy Mead Halls.... maybe he wouldn't qualify since he wasn't a hero, but serving drinks didn't sound too bad either...
;)
(OOC: Oh, right--I forgot the stabilisation roll. Krug fails to stabilise, bringing him to -8)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 08/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Thurgan closed twenty feet with the fleeing orc, and settled into a shot. He aimed carefully, exhaling, then released the bolt, trying to allow for wind and gravity.

Attack: Move 20', fire crossbow +6, 1d8+1 to be adjusted for range.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Thurgan's shot misses its target at that range, as he moves towards the retreating orc.*

*Meanwhile, Krug's condition worsens.*

(OOC:

9 + 2 = 11, Miss.

Krug fails to stabilise, bringing him to -9.)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 08/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

"Ack, I'm a lousy shot," Thurgan commented, calming. Finally realizing that Krug was down, Thurgan turned and hustled back to him, drawing a wand as he did so. Thurgan activated it and applied it to Krug as soon as he could.

OOC: Move (draw on the move - maybe), apply (+7 UMD). Using the well-used one (with 18 charges remaining).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads