IA: Thurgan and Krug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 02/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+5), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

As Thurgan roused to wakefulness, "Argh!! Lemme at 'em the lil'!" Thurgan exclaimed, then realizing that Krug had dealt with the orcs.

"Good job, Krug," Thurgan replied. "Wha'd I miss while I wus dreamin' o' mother earth? Ya make certain these buggers 'er dead?"

*Thurgan stood, unsteadily, and picked up his waraxe, cleaning it off on a nearby orc.*

Krug

Newshound
"Well they haven't woken up in the last minute or so..." says Krug. He hands Thurgan the wand. "I tried to use it..no I didn't break it...I think.."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 2/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Krug said:
"Well they haven't woken up in the last minute or so..." says Krug. He hands Thurgan the wand. "I tried to use it..no I didn't break it...I think.."
"S'alrigh' Krug, sometime's it's stubborn," Thurgan replied, trying the wand (13 charges remain). Thurgan inspected the orcs for items and goods, killing those that were still alive.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Thurgan manages to get the wand to give him a bit of healing. These orcs*

*The orcs again have very little of value besides each having a greataxe and a rusty, stinking suit of scale mail. They do have a few loose coins, totalling up to 24 copper, 17 silver, 3 gold.*

(OOC:

14 + 7 = 21, Success.
Thurgan Gains 6 Hit Points)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 8/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

"Mebbe search the cave . . . see where prisoners er at," Thurgan commented.

*After making certain the orcs were dead and searched, Thurgan applied the wand several times until he was close to full health. Then, he inspected the axes for craftsmanship (being a weapon smith and armor smith).*

Krug

Newshound
Krug looks around, to make sure that there aren't any orcs coming. He sees if he can get onto the ledge that the orcs jumped from.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Thurgan is able to make the wand work twice, but then it fizzles for him as well. The axes seem to be crude and simplistic, but still functional.*

(OOC:

13 + 7 = 20, Succes
Thurgan gains 9 Hit Points

7 + 7 = 14, Fail

15 + 7 = 22, Succes
Thurgan gains 7 Hit Points

1 = Auto-Failure
Thurgan cannot use it again today)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 24/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+4), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

"Ruttin' thin'," Thurgan said to the wand as he replaced it. He gathered up his crossbow and weapons, making certain that he had gathered everything up.

Thurgan joined in the search of the room. "Find anythin'? Remind me ta check those javelins they's so eager ta get at ya with."

OOC: Running tally on supplies usage (used one healing salve, 10 charges remaining on wand of healing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads