IA: Thurgan and Krug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krug

Newshound
Character leveled and approved! :)

Krug jumps up and down trying to see if he can get up to the ledge. "Well I hope we find this girl soon... and that they haven't cooked her for supper." the dwarf says.

Will attempt to climb up.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Krug climbs up onto the ledge, where he finds it to be rather flat and conducive to walking or sitting. In the far corner, he notices a case of javelins that has 1 javelin in it but could probably hold find.*

(OOC:
Climb 12 + 3 = 15, Success -- By the way, you forgot to give yourself -6 to Jump for speed

Search 7 + 4 = 11, Success.)

Krug

Newshound
Is there a passage where the orcs might have came to the ledge by?

"Nothing much up here..." says Krug, examining the javelins.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Krug said:
"Nothing much up here..." says Krug, examining the javelins.
"No prisner, no remains?" Thurgan asked. "Where da heck is da girl?"

Thurgan searched the room (not on the ledge), for anything of interest, stonework, etc.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Krug finds no passage up on the ledge, but as Thurgan searches the large cavern, he finds another tunnel on the far wall that had been out of Darkvision range. He also finds bones strewn about the room a bit--dwarven bones.*

Krug

Newshound
Krug climbs down to where Thurgan is, and looks at the bones. "Well I be not too keen on joining them... let us find this girl quickly!" He loads his crossbow and prepares to move on.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 24/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+5), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Krug said:
"Well I be not too keen on joining them... let us find this girl quickly!" He loads his crossbow and prepares to move on.
*Thurgan followed Krug's example and loaded his crossbow.*

"The sooner the better, we got more'n one girly dependin' on us," Thurgan replied. "An' some dwarven brothers that may need avengin'"

Thurgan took point again, watching for traps and spying down the tunnel as far as his vision would allow. Assuming he saw nothing out of the ordinary, he proceded down the tunnel.*

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Thurgan notices an old dwarven stonework trap along the tunnel, but the trap has been disabled. When active, it would cause a millstone to roll in front of the passage and close the tunnel away from intruders.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan - Init: +2; AC: 19; HP: 24/36; Atk: W-axe +8 (1d10+5), X-bow +5 (1d8+1)

Thurgan pointed out the trap to Krug, quietly explaining, "Millstone trap . . . dwarven manufacture. It's been disabled, could be some around that ain't. Question is, was it ta keep somethin' in er out?"

"Keep a watchful eye, there," Thurgan cautioned. He inspected the trap more closely, in hopes of recognizing others that may be in the tunnel.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*After inspecting the trap carefully, noticing the telltale signs of the triggering mechanism and the stone itself, slotted into the wall almost seamlessly by the loving artisanship of dwarves.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads