IA: Thurgan and Zarindas

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan Hammer, Dwarven Smith

Alyx said:
"Yup, I won't tell anyone, I promise!"
"I believe, ya, lil' one," Thurgan agreed. Thurgan looked to Zarindas, "Ya said der's others lookin' for the stuff, too?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Alyx smiles back at Thurgan conspiratorially, glad to share a secret.*

"Yes, that's right," Zarindas agrees, "Dagummit said that they're in Briarton right now--that's only a few days away."

Keia

I aim to misbehave

*Thurgan gave Alyx an exaggerated wink in response.*

Zarindas said:
"Yes, that's right," Zarindas agrees, "Dagummit said that they're in Briarton right now--that's only a few days away."
"Ah, Briarton. That'd be a good walk, stretch me legs some," Thurgan said. "Is 'at where they're s'posed ta be?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Alyx continues to smile at Thurgan's wink.*

"It is sort of on the way, although a bit of a detour. They must have gone there for supplies or something, if I remember correctly--I only remember the town because it is right nearby the ruins of that tower where those two crazy wizards who dared to dabble in chronomancy brought about some sort of explosion ten years or so ago."

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Alyx continues to smile at Thurgan's wink.*

Zarindas said:
"It is sort of on the way, although a bit of a detour. They must have gone there for supplies or something, if I remember correctly--I only remember the town because it is right nearby the ruins of that tower where those two crazy wizards who dared to dabble in chronomancy brought about some sort of explosion ten years or so ago."
"Well'n, I guess that's where 'em headin'. I'll need ta know what they look like 'en all. And mebbe a letter or somtin to let'em know I'm okay," Thurgan replied. "After, o' course, enjoyin' da company a lil' while longer. If'n ya don' mind, tha' is."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Sure, let me describe them for you and give you a letter of introduction...in fact, I can do both at once! I'll write down their names and pertinent descriptions too. And of course I don't mind if you stay a bit longer--it does my Alyx good to have someone kind with whom to speak, it really does."

*Alyx nods.*

"Yes, please do stay and talk to me more if you'd like. I know I'm feeling a little bit better from the hope I feel when we talk about how I'll be a real hero some day!"

Keia

I aim to misbehave

*Thurgan nodded in response to Zarindas, letting him work on the letters.*

Alyx said:
"Yes, please do stay and talk to me more if you'd like. I know I'm feeling a little bit better from the hope I feel when we talk about how I'll be a real hero some day!"
"I unnerstan', lil' one," Thurgan said, "So, tell me whatcher good at, lil' one?"

*Thurgan continued the conversation, not worrying about keeping her spirits up, just talking with her. It's not in Thurgan's nature to dance around topics and such.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I dunno...when my throat doesn't hurt from being sick, I like to sing, and I like to make friends if I can...And I like to dance too, and back when I had more energy, I used to do a little but of gymanstics every day to help with dancing and stuff like that."

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Alyx said:
"I dunno...when my throat doesn't hurt from being sick, I like to sing, and I like to make friends if I can...And I like to dance too, and back when I had more energy, I used to do a little but of gymanstics every day to help with dancing and stuff like that."
"Singin', dancin' . . . I don' do much o' that," Thurgan commented, then chortled, "Couldja imagine me dancin'? Hah! Only music I ken make is hammer ta anvil, in the forge . . . now there's a place fer music . . . tone, rhythm . . . a good dwarven trade."

"This curse thingy, is magic or somethin' else," Thurgan asked.

Remove ads