• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IC: [4CtF] The Chaos Wars

Storminator

First Post
I frown at the others rummaging thru the trunks. "I dislike standing here. Our position is known, and our foe did not seem distressed by his death. We should make haste to be away, even if it is just to another part of the tower." I leave the searchers and head for the west door.

"What see you, small one?" I ask Pip. Despite the diminutive, there is no trace of disrespect in my voice.

PS

OOC: Our game needs a kick in the rump! :)

G

Guest 11456

Gracee : Human Hero 3

Seeing the halfling shrink and move quickly about and the others moving about, Gracee decides that perhaps she can use her special abilities without retribution. She rises from her slab and flies over to human and diminuative halfling at the west door.

"Hello!? I'm Gracee! (giggle)"

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliber

Explorer
Julien and Roger search throughout the trunks but find little of note. Each contains clothing, as well as personal items. In all, a set of clothing can be provided for each of the characters (even Gracee and Pip as there are Halfling sized clothes in two chests)

Corinthi

First Post
Pip peers back through the crack at Kelm and Gracee, but addresses the large human's question first. "It's an empty hallway heading off around a corner. Lots of odd purple light, but no sources. Probably whatever magicall illumination this place uses. Should be safe to scout."

He slips back out of the crack into the room and offers an itsy bitsy hand up to Gracee, "Well, hello there Gracee. I'm Pip. Good to meet you."

G

Guest 11456

Gracee floats down to a foot off the floor and shakes the diminuative halfling's outstretched hand. "(giggle) Why are you so little?"

buzzard

First Post
Caliber said:
Julien and Roger search throughout the trunks but find little of note. Each contains clothing, as well as personal items. In all, a set of clothing can be provided for each of the characters (even Gracee and Pip as there are Halfling sized clothes in two chests)

Roger will don some clothing, and wait to proceed through the next door. He will allow the armed folk to lead.

buzzard

Corinthi

First Post
Pip Cleric 1/Hero 2

Tailspinner said:
Gracee floats down to a foot off the floor and shakes the diminuative halfling's outstretched hand. "(giggle) Why are you so little?"

Pip shrugs and replies, "Heck, I've no idea, I just woke up knowing how to do it. My guess is that it's the same reason you can fly. Oh...Hey!"

He points back toward the barracks, "Look like they found some clothes in there. People are changing. Let's get out of these filthy rags. When we get out of this tower, I don't want to look like some deranged zombie or something...err, well, a really bloody doll. Come on, Gracee."

Pip takes off for the barracks to change into something more presentable. He'll grow to regular Halfling size, change, then shrink back down afterwards.

G

Guest 11456

Following the halfling's lead, Gracee flies to the north door and into the barricks. She finds the other set of halfling sized clothes. Being a bit modest, she finds a spot somewhat hidden by the bunks to change. Once she has her new clothes doned, she flies back to the west door and waits for the others.

Storminator

First Post
Kelm Yonson

I change with the others, using some extra clothes to scrub some of the filthy grime off me. Clothed and armed with the sword, I head back to the western door. Standing before it, I turn to Pip, "your careful approach to our problems showed profit, I thank you for your wisdom."

Before opening the door, I turn to the assembled group. "We know nothing of what's beyond here. In my life before this tower I was a constable, and duty-bound to safeguard my citizens. If at any point you need assistance, call for me. If I see you all to safety and escape, my soul will rest lightly with Pelor. If I reach safety myself, so much the better!" I say the last with a grin, and wink at Pip as I turn back to the door and open it. Assuming it opens, I step into the hallway beyond.

PS

sophist

First Post
Julien changes clothes, too, after trying to wipe off as much blood as possible with other clothes/bed blankets. He follows the armed people to the door, and following the constables speech he says:"My name Is Julien. I was a monk before .... this. Let's prove that ... heap wrong and get out of here. Oh, and does anyone remember how we got here? It might help us find the way out. I only remeber being caught by the brotherhood and then no more ..."

Remove ads