• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IC: [4CtF] The Chaos Wars

buzzard

First Post
"Anyone here any good with a sword? This piece of scrap feels like it will make a good semblance of one, and I'm rather losuy with swords. " says Rogers as he looks at his fellow prisoners.

buzzard

sophist

First Post
At last Julien shakes off his disbelief and shock, still looking around.
In resonse to Rogers question he only croaks:"No"

He jumps to the floor and begin some slow meditative motions designed to get his mental balance back.

Corinthi

First Post
Pip Cleric 1/Hero 2

Pip gingerly twirls the gnarled 3 foot length of steel, frowning a bit at the lack of a good handhold. He rips some shreds from his blood soaked shirt, wrapping them about the middle of the makeshift spear, to protect his hands from the jagged edges of the twisted metal. It's a bit odd just how easily he seems to manhandle the 3 foot shaft, seeing how he's only 7 inches tall, but then with today's events, it's not all that shocking.

Now armed, Pip heads over to the door, looking for a decent crack around the frame or keyhole he might be able to peek through.

Storminator

First Post
Kelm Yonson

I stop yanking on the door at Pip's suggestion, looking for all the world like that plan never occurred to me. "Errr, right." I look over the tools and equipment in the room uncreatively, not finding any value in the material.

Once Roger finds the 'longsword' tho, I shrug and nod, "I'm some use with a sword, tho I much prefer Pelor's heavy mace. Shall I try a door now?" I move to the north door, and if there are no further objections, see if I can open it.

PS

edit: made it the north door

Last edited:

Caliber

Explorer
Pip looks about the door, trying to see what lies beyond. Finding a small crack in the lower corner, he peers through to see what looks to be a barrack of some sort. It seems to be deserted now, but the walls are lined with bunks.

Stepping up, Kelm tries the handle and finds the door unlocked.

OOC: Pip you rolled a a 16 + 2 = 18 for your Spot check. Since neither specified, I assumed you went to the Northern door (there is a Northern and a Western door in the room) If no one has objected by tomorrow I'll assume Kelm pulls it open and I'll tell you what you see there.

Corinthi

First Post
Pip Cleric 1/Hero 2

Pip smiles and nods, "Yep, seems safe enough in there. Looks like a Barracks of some sort, but deserted. Maybe we can find some clean clothes. You check it out and I'll look at the other door right quick."

Pip scurries over to the other door, trying to find a similiar crack or gap to peer through, "With a lot of luck, whatever happened up here scared all the tower inhabitants off, and the puddle of mess' threat was a hollow one."

Caliber

Explorer
Looking through the Western door, Pip manages to actually find a crack he can completely fit through. Looking into the adjoining area, Pip finds it suffused with a strange purple light. From where the light originates from, he cannot tell.

Stretching from the Western door is a long hallway which turns a corner and leave Pip's sight.

Kelm pulls open the door, and sure enough, it is as Pip described. A number of bunks line the wall, though most look as if they have not been used in some time. The one exception is the bunk in the far corner of the room, which is still unmade from some previous occupant. Chests are located at the fronts and backs of each bunk, likely to contain the equipment of the bunk's occupants. Totally, there are six bunks and twelve chests in the otherwise nondescript room.

OOC: Pip got a 20 + 2 = 22 for his Spot check, giving him a crack big enough for him to fit though.

buzzard

First Post
Caliber said:
Looking through the Western door, Pip manages to actually find a crack he can completely fit through. Looking into the adjoining area, Pip finds it suffused with a strange purple light. From where the light originates from, he cannot tell.

Stretching from the Western door is a long hallway which turns a corner and leave Pip's sight.

Kelm pulls open the door, and sure enough, it is as Pip described. A number of bunks line the wall, though most look as if they have not been used in some time. The one exception is the bunk in the far corner of the room, which is still unmade from some previous occupant. Chests are located at the fronts and backs of each bunk, likely to contain the equipment of the bunk's occupants. Totally, there are six bunks and twelve chests in the otherwise nondescript room.

OOC: Pip got a 20 + 2 = 22 for his Spot check, giving him a crack big enough for him to fit though.

Roger will enter and search through the room in search of equipment.

buzzard

Remove ads