• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Princes of Elemental Evil

hafrogman

Adventurer
Tolan scowls at Thaliss's message and shakes his head. He takes a step towards the man, holding his bow down, but ready. He calls out trying to avoid being any louder than necessary.

"Who goes there? Declare yourself."

Shayuri

First Post
Aridha, padding along with the others, shakes her head and mutters something in Elvish as Tolan strides out to meet this powerful foe.

She doesn't leave him to his fate though, and keeps moving up along with him, ready to support him if need be.

Creamsteak

Explorer
The rider turns and hisses. "Rhom and Cradile." He breathes in through his nose. "You smell of blood, elf. This whole place smells of blood."

hafrogman

Adventurer
Tolan slowly puts his bow away, keeping his eyes on Rhom. He nods his head.

"Yes. This is a foul place, full of dark deeds. Blood and betrayal."

He crosses his arms in front of his chest.

"Grimmjaw lies dead, murdered; and Urshnora has fled justice. Where do YOU stand?"

OOC: You may want a deception roll. But TECHNICALLY he's not lying :)

Creamsteak

Explorer
"I stand on the side of power. Nothing less. They were warned. They failed. It is a price they pay for weakness. If you were the one to kill them, then your strength shows through. We value strength."

Forged Fury

First Post
One after my own coal-black heart... find out more.

Damien kept his crossbow readied, but moved closer, "There are many powers in the Realms. Oh which power do you speak?"

The warlock glanced behind him, hoping the bugbears hadn't suddenly grown interested in what was going on outside.

Creamsteak

Explorer
"I only have the power of my body and my steed."

The rider gestures towards his mount.

"Do you wish for more blood, or do you seek a peaceful outcome?"

Dent moved closer, until he was within 60' of the man and the crocodile. He ignored the man's words, but opened his mind to auras that spoke of desecration or consecration. He would know what this man and his beast were. He kept his longsword out, and held forth his shield so that the golden emblem of Mirabar was visible.

2yum3w6.jpg

OOC: Divine Sense: 1 action. Until the end of your next turn, know presence of any desecrated or consecrated place or object; or any celestial, fiend, or undead w/i 60' of you that is not behind total cover. Regain all expended uses with long rest. This makes Dent's second of five uses until his next long rest.

Remove ads