D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder: Triboar

GreenKarl

First Post
"Are ye mad!" Uric muttered under his breath as Darathra rush forward without support. That was something he would have done, but not these civilized folk!!! Cursing again he races forward and stabbed into the creatures assuming the warrior-woman...

OOC: Moving to DB143, and with Mobility I can make the 35-40ft :) yea my feat is already working out. Attack rolls 1 and 2, and damage if I hit...: 1D20+7 = [20]+7 = 27
1D8+6 = [2]+6 = 8
1D20+7 = [3]+7 = 10
1D8+6 = [7]+6 = 13
, hey a crit!! I am pretty sure the 10 missed though. Extra dice for crit damage: 1D8 = [7] = 7, so 15 points of damage against the orc is possible. If not I attack the Axe-Beak

Also I am not sure where Othovir is on the map. Too small to see him.

Othovir moves to cover and gets ready to fire bolt anything near by...

Creamsteak

Explorer
OOC: Othovir has to scratch his eyes for a second as the hill giants seem to vanish that he was seeing. He's just got the magmin infestation in the nearby buildings. I'll try to get a map for him up if needed, but it might have to wait till Monday if you can't make a decision based on his previous position.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Uric kills one of the orcs.

Darathra, Koldan, Narth, and Uric have acted.

Map updated.

Othovir, Gul, Urgala, and Illshana still have actions.

map.png

map.png

Shayuri

First Post
Ilshana comes around to stand beside, and a bit behind, the other man there, and begins humming a strident tune like a marching battle hymn. Ghostly figures materialize around her, with horned helms and straps of leather bearing massive metal studs and shields that they thump in time to the rhythm. They started hooting and chanting along with her...and as the song reached its crescendo, they released as one a titanic 'HUAH!' that blasted forth with physical force!

In the rush of wind and noise, the phantom figures blew apart like the dreamlike memories they were, and Ilshana was revealed! Mindful of this revelation, she quickly retreated a bit more. The old elders of the barbarian clans might roll their eyes, but they were DEAD, and Ilshana had no intention of joining them just yet!

(Move to DH154 and cast Thunderwave north, cornered a bit to leave my pal there out of the area, at 3rd level. Axebeak and orc need Con saves at DC 15 or take [roll0] thunder damage and are pushed away 10'. Half damage and no push on success. Then she completes her move to DH157)

Shayuri

First Post
MEANWHILE

Urgala hesitates, realizing immediately that there are far too many here for her to contend with alone. But if she does nothing, these monsters will simply roll over her town, her people. With a murmured prayer on her lips, she brings an arrow to nock at her hunting bow, and takes aim at the nearer of the two giants.

They were the most powerful things on the field. They'd move faster than her, but perhaps she could lead them away from the others if she made them angry enough. It was a faint hope, but Urgala did not relinquish her hold on hope easily.

[roll0] to hit, for [/roll]3d6+1[/roll] damage on a hit (including bonus damage to giants).

Shayuri

First Post
(Double doh! She gets two attacks! Bahaha...sorry. I have to keep flipping back to the RG to see her sheet.)

[roll0] atk, for [roll1] damage.

(...damn girl)

Creamsteak

Explorer
Illshana pushes the orc and the bird back, fairly damaging them as well.

Urgala lands both her arrows dealing 28 damage to the fire giant. It seems she has his attention.

Maps will be delayed till tomorrow.

Yavathol

Explorer

Hmm, the girl has some skill, Gul thought, takes some of the pressure off me. 'Thanks'
Tapping into the Weave, that delightful mental focus, eldritch senses intuiting potential realities far beyond the grasp of the moronic foes which faced him; with a low mutter he unleashed the most powerful magics known to him.

In an instant, darkness surrounded him, though through it he alone could still see as the axebeak recovered its footing, and the orc grimaced and snarled in frustration.

OOC:
Note: Gul will cast Shield with a warlock slot as a reaction if he is hit by an attack (+5 to AC)
Action: cast Darkness
Move: forward to DI151, in order to try and block the exit.

How high is the fence around the field please, can people see over it?

[sblock=status]Gul hp 30/30 Temp.hp 0
Str +0 Dex +2, Con +1, Int +3, Wis +0(+3 Saves), Cha +2(+5 Saves)
Arcana +6, Religion +6, Investigation +6, Stealth +5 (disadvantage), Survival +3, Concentration +1
AC 18
Inspiration no
Concentrating: Darkness

Spells/day: 4/4 1/2
Pact Magic(1st): 1/2
HD: 3d6+2d8/3d6+2d8
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...ng-s-Thunder&p=6897185&viewfull=1#post6897185
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads