• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder: Waterdeep

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
The Skyweaver (witch) moves to lightning bolt angle and unleashes on Whistler, Davaros, and his Horse. 29 Lightning damage, DC 13 dexterity save, I'll let you all roll in case there are reactions.

OOC: Whistler's Dex save: [roll0]

EDIT: so that's 15 damage to Whistler, leaving him at HP 30/45.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Bell again fires a quarrel at the Skyweaver (JM 214).

OOC: Maintain concentration on Hunter's Mark.
Attack: using sharpshooter, [roll0] vs. JM 214. If a hit, damage = [roll1], plus [roll2] for Hunter's Mark.
Move: to JE 230.

Whistler sees the wave of darkness advancing, and he stays clear of it. Instead he rushes towards the opponents in front of him, and attacks, simian fists flying.

OOC: Move: to JI 216.
Reaction: coordinated attack on creature at JI 217. [roll3]. If a hit, damage = [roll4].
Attack: If JI 217 is still standing, he attacks again. If not, he turns his attack to JJ 216. [roll5]. If a hit, damage = [roll6].
Hit points: 30/45.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Bell is Lucky! re-rolls for 1 luck point.

[roll0]. If it's a hit, let me know if you want damage re-rolled or not.

edit: pttth.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Davaros misses his bonus attack, and his first attack, but his third attack wounds the bugbear.

Bell and Whistler are having a hard time with things.

I believe that's the round.

The orb pulses twice.

The initiate and bugbear in the darkness both miss.

The bugbear near Davaros/Whistler try to fight off his enemies and misses the ape. The bugbear on Koldan also fails to hit.

The giantess chucks a boulder that crashes into some building missing by a solid distance (nat 1). She then, once again moves and misty steps. She seems to be moving in the direction of a road that intersects with this one, now covered by some buildings.

The witch casts fly and starts to move away over some buildings.

Parties actions.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    723.2 KB · Views: 198

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC:
I have a horrible feeling that orb is going to explode!
Arcana check to investigate it?
[roll0]

Note: Gul will cast Shield with a warlock slot as a reaction if he is hit by an attack (+5 to AC)

"I have a really bad feeling about this orb, Uric! Keep the bugbears off me, will you?"

Gul ran around the fray, ducking under a wild swing from a blinded bugbear, and focused all his attention on examining the orb..

GreenKarl

First Post
"What orb?" the savage warrior shouts, as his sight could not pierce the veil of shadows that surrounds him. He can still hear the bugbear and cultist about though and so lashes out at them...

OOC: I believe that I have Disadvantage to attacks BUT the I gain Advantage because the monsters can't see if. IF this is not the case, I will add a second roll in the next post (I can only make 5 in each one I think). Uric will attack whomever is the loudest (assuming its the bugbear). [roll0], if it hits [roll1]; 2nd attack [roll2], if it hits [roll3]

GreenKarl

First Post
OOC: Oh that first one will be a crit if it hits, but in case first I am at disadvantage here are the two extra rolls: 1st roll [roll0] and second roll [roll1] (take the worst of the two). IF I crit with the first attack, extra [roll2]

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Davaros continues steadfast, striking at the bugbear. He keeps an eye on the orb, weary of what it can do.

[sblock=ooc]
Use reaction for +1AC

Davaros action: Attack bugbear, will use great weapon fighting -5 attack/+10 damage.
Davaros attack 1 [roll0]

damage [roll1]+14

Davaros attack 2 [roll2]

damage [roll3]+14

Move: None

HP: 52/52

AC:17

Spells:
level 1: 4/4
level 2: 2/2

Lay on hands: 30/30 remaining

Divine health: immune to diseases
Aura of protection: +3 (cha) bonus to saves, 10ft radius fo friendly creatures, must be conscious.

[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads