D&D 5E [IC] Creamsteak's Storm King's Thunder: Waterdeep

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"You don't look well," suggests the small gnome. "Maybe you want to sit for a spell. Maybe you'll let me look at your rapier?"

OOC: Persuasion [roll0], she is happy to offer hers in its place if he is feeling unarmed.
If she gets it, investigation [roll1] -- okay, she'll notice blood or kobold chunks with that, I guess. :erm:

Creamsteak

Explorer
The character looks on a bit terrified, "You seem nice enough, miss. You don't imagine I had anything to do with such a thing? This isn't some lark you're on about? Not some kind of trick to make a fool out of some kind of weary traveler?"

He permits you to look at his rapier. Perception or similar?

Yavathol

Explorer
"My name is Gul," he smiled disarmingly, "Have you had any loss of memory? Woken up without remembering how you got there?"

OOC:
Gul is questioning him to see if he is maybe possessed, or infected with lycanthropy. Arcana and Religion are the same bonus, whichever you prefer:
[roll0]

Creamsteak

Explorer
"I... I've just been sleeping a lot sir. I don't know what you think happened, or what you're trying to make me think happened, but I'm not involved."

[sblock=Arcana]You think this person may very well have been under the effect of some kind of mind-altering magic.[/sblock]

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Bellalalalalinda thanks the man and appreciate his trust. "It's a fine blade, Red Rokokochoko. You'll forgive out curiosity."

She looks at the blade, and says nothing about the tortured and displayed Kobold.

OOC: Perception [roll0].

Creamsteak

Explorer
The blade is clean, well cared for. There is a bit of battle damage though, like it has been used before and isn't just a pretty showpiece.

Yavathol

Explorer
OOC:

Gul will tell the others his suspicions, out of earshot of Roco.
Not sure how to proceed..should we offer to accompany him to Silverymoon, and keep an eye on him in the process?
Does anyone have any other ideas?

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Bellalalalalinda hands back the rapier, disappointed. "Are you sure you didn't go into a cave about a mile back? I followed the tracks to you. Maybe you'd like to come check it out with us? It's some horrid stuff, and I'm sure someone like you would want to get to the bottom of it, Rokokochocko."

OOC: Okay; we were following tracks of someone who went into and then out of the cave, and they led to this guy. This guy denies knowing about the bodies. Technically, we didn't ask and the cave, so i've done that now. But Bell is in n doubt that this guy tortured the kobold.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
"Oh! You're going to see Khada Jihn," says Bellalalinda. "Look -- it will be faster if we travel together. I'm great company, aren't I, Whist? That's a long journey, and we're only asking to go back a mile. Trust us. It'll be way better if you come with us, and then we can travel with you, if that's what you still want to do." She stands firm, fists on her hips. "C'mon!"

Remove ads