• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

IC: Dichotomy's Age of Worms Redux, Part IV

TiCaudata

First Post
Erdolliel moves to finish the last foe.[sblock=oc]move while drawing and spring attack. I'm thinking E, E, SE, SE, attack, E, but it could change depending on what E and K do I suppose, I trust DI's judgement.[/sblock]

o3caudata

First Post
Eskard roars loudly and moves to the remaining foe.

[sblock=oc]spring attack 2(move to attack wherever and then such that kushnak can flank with a 5' step) attack 2(pa4) +11 / 2d6+19 (w/bless and prayer) ac 17[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
[sblock=oc]I think we can, except that we technically have to CDG with something that provides real damage to it.

For instance... Erdolliel still has a flask of acid if Eskard drops the thing.[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
Eskard, barely pausing after dropping the first troll, rushes at the second. Just as its companion before, this one too crumples under the half-orc's might.

Within moments, the group is able to finish the things off such that even their legendary regeneration cannot save them.
[sblock=OOC]Eskard: spring attack 2, 13+ hit, 27 damage

So, I know you all feel bad, but I'm gonna call this a victory. You can easily do more damage than they can regenerate, long enough for any prep you need to do to CDG with proper weaponry. The thing lists melee weapons, and bows/x-bow if adjacent. I think acid flasks should be acceptable. Anyone disagree?

Status & Init
Eskard: rage; dodge against 2
Kushnak: 11 damage; shield of faith 57 rounds remain; bull's strength 58 rounds remain
1: 44 damage; 54 nonlethal damage; unconscious
Erdolliel
2: 37 damage; 45 nonlethal damage; shaken, 59 rounds remain; unconscious
Nethezar
Bazrim

Party is blessed, 55 rounds remain; prayer 4 rounds remain[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
Erdolliel does what she can to dispatch a troll. She then searches the bodies of all three creatures for treasure before retrieving her bow. Finally, she warily walks to the copse of trees and tries to determine what the slab of meat hanging there is.[sblock=oc]I'll use my 1 flask for 1 of them.[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
As the group dispatches the trolls, the lad, who had been hanging back the entire time, comes running up behind you.

"By the Gods!" he gasps for breath as he runs. "By the Gods, you... you DESTROYED THEM! That was amazing!" He turns with a look of wonder at Eskard, covered troll blood. "Wow!" is all the more he can get out of his dropped mouth.

Erdolliel searches the creatures and finds a simple pouch with 87 silver pieces and 1 gold. When Erdolliel takes a closer look at the group of trees and the meat hanging between, it looks like the slap of meat is a partially consumed boar.
[sblock=OOC]I've updated your XP totals. Isn't that an odd coincidence?[/sblock]

TiCaudata

First Post
Erdolliel looks in the pouch, snorts, and then tosses it to the ground in front of the boy. "How much of that is yours boy?"[sblock=OC (and the entirety of the edit)]character and treasure sheet is updated, and the whole backup the pages thing is up to date[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads