[IC] Dogville - a bloody 3.5 game

doghead

thotd
ic - dogville

Kadddok said:
"Storm Hawk help us." Kaddok says as he channels the positve energy.

"No more spells Shoanti shaman!" The voice from the darkness barks out. "Or I stick you with arrows!"

On the other side of the second wagon, Kaddok catches a glimpse of a small figure climb to its feet, and scramble off into the darkness. Obviously not quite dead then.

"Hurry up. Make decision. I am generous. I not patient!"

"You will get an answer when we have one to give you!" shouts Winison.

Brottor's mental count gives him the following: there were about half a dozen warriors attacking the rear wagon, along with the four wolf riders. All but two of the warriors were dropped, as were all but one of the wolf riders. All of the wolves escaped into the darkness.

Heik confirms similar numbers of attackers up front, half a dozen warriors and three riders. They only managed to drop a couple of the warriors and one rider.

Then there are the archers, as well as the group up front which seems to include the leader.

Kaddok said:
"I can provide some healing as I just did and call an obscring mist."

"I can add a little to the healing," says Winison. "Perhaps a few other things as well."

Humbar levers himself into a sitting position. "We're not leaving either of the wagons. The goblins will butcher the animals for one. We won't even break even either, with just one wagon."

"If we stay here, the goblin can just pick us off from a distance," growls Heik. "Or take out the animals."

doghead

thotd
ic - Dogville

"I can do what Kaddok did a few of times," Winison adds. "Between us we should be able to get the animals moving, although not fully healed. The bullocks can take three times as much punishment as an ordinary man."

Winison gives the bullocks a glance.

"Hoar is out of danger now, he will get up if pushed. But how do we do it without getting shot full of arrows?"

[sblock=ooc]The bullocks are all in the bottom third of their hit point range. An ordinary man has about 10 hp, so 30 something for the bullocks.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Kaddok, AC 17 (T13, FF16), HP 22/29, F +5,R+1,W+6, Ini 16

doghead said:
Winison gives the bullocks a glance.

"Hoar is out of danger now, he will get up if pushed. But how do we do it without getting shot full of arrows?"

"I can call a mist, as I said."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Brottor whispers, "Aye that may work Kraddok. We'll need to deviate off our path somewhat, however, otherwise they'll wait outside the mist and block us."

OOC: Looking around to see if the ground outside the current path can hold the carts.

doghead

thotd
ic - Dogville

Kaddok said:
"I can call a mist, as I said."

"Well a mist will keep us hidden," responds Heik. "But the gobbos will know we are up to something, and still know roughly were we are."

Brottor glances around either side of the path. Its wide enough that two carts could go side by side, if they went carefully. But beyond that the ground is rougher and scattered with rocks and stones.

Humbar, catching the drift of Brottor's comment to Kaddok adds, "We could go round, so long as we keep it slow. That's why we had to keep the bullocks from panicking. If they had left the path at run, danger is they would have shaken the wagons to bits over that ground. The faster you go, the more risk you take."

He glances up ahead. "Takes a lot to stop a bullock when it gets going. A tree across the road, or a decent ditch would do it. But would take someone the size of an ogre to drag one down."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"We still have to consider the archers. Perhaps we can use the mist as cover, have the single wagon move within in circles, and the rest of us can charge where we last see the archers. The commander of this operation may also be with the archers. If we can knock them off quickly, we can likely roll up the rest of the goblins. Also, it might mean that we would only have to use a small amount of our available healing power and save the rest for during and after the battle."

Remove ads