D&D 5E [IC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

Forged Fury

First Post
Whisper silently glanced at the dancing lights and then at the torch burning merrily in the room and just sighed at the continued lunacy.

Creamsteak

Explorer
An hour of labor the party clears a gap along the wall. This leads into a stairwell descending into water.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    955.3 KB · Views: 95

Forged Fury

First Post
Whisper frowned, "Well, I do need to refill my waterskin... can anyone tell if this is safe? What are the chances this is the water from the plant room?" She looked at the dwarf, figuring he would have a good orientation to where they were in all the excavation.

Azurewraith

Explorer
"It's safe... I doubt even you could bungle up filling a canteen" Naeris scoffed at the halfling whilst filling up his own canteen. Looking to the dwarf "I hope this cave is safe i suggest you two stay here ill look ahead i mean one of you is as loud as a cave collapsing and the other is well blind, did you find anything while playing dress up that would help scouting ahead?" Naeris waits briefly for a response before cautiously heading off being very aware of his surroundings given the last encounter with traps. "Ill send one light if it is safe to proceed, 2lights if i require the halflings "Expertise", 3lights if i find something and 4lights if danger is afoot."

Creamsteak

Explorer
The elf creeps foward along the stone passage into the caverns he notices that the tunnel has a bit of current to it ahead. You can make out the part of the cavern that would lead up towards the plant thing in the geode-room. A small purple fleshy protrusion greats your approach hanging from the ceiling above, though it is only a foot wide. The cavern continues forward a bit, you can make out plant-life along the walls in the darkness.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Naeris heads back to the group and relays what he has seen retrieving his belongings. "Is there anyway we could drain this tunnel" naeris turns to the short hairy dwarf staring just over his head.
OOC: given the tunnel is submerged naeris would of left any gear that would have gotten water damaged

Last edited:

Remove ads