D&D 5E [IC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

tglassy

Adventurer
Koregar taps Whisper on the shoulder, "Lookee there. Three o' them lights. That means he's found something. Oh look, a bigger light... what the blazes?"

The second light that came up was roughly humanoid in shape, but looked like a bulbus mass with four limbs waving awkwardly. "It looks like a retarded gorilla or somethin'." Koregar said. "What's that one supposed to mean?"

tglassy

Adventurer
Koregar shrugs his shoulder. He supposed he was only going to wait a few more moments before heading back and finding another route. If the elf didn't come back up, then it probably couldn't.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Naeris heads back to the group and relays what he has seen retrieving his belongings, he keeps his thoughts on the creature from previous room to him self. "Is there anyway we could drain this tunnel?" Naeris turns to the short hairy dwarf staring just over his head.

Naeris heads over to pile of gear and grabs it, he mulls over what he has seen keeping his thoughts inside his head

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: just waiting to see if our expert miner can drain the tunnel.

Naeris stands alert while waiting to see if the "short hairy buffoon" can drain the passage

tglassy

Adventurer
"And how the blazes am I supposed to drain water from a durned mine? Do I look like a gnomish pump to you? Or perhaps you think I'm just thirsty? Or better yet, maybe me beard could just soak up all the durned water!"

OOC: Is draining the mine even possible?

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Couldnt you dig a Chanel or something for the water to run into, doesnt have to drain away completly just enough so we could breath and shoot arrows. Would beat swimming anyday" Naeris apparently lost interest halfway through as he begin to stroke the fletching on one of his arrows.

tglassy

Adventurer
"And what precisely would you have me dig with? Do ye know how long it takes to dig a tunnel liken the one ye're suggestin? Excavatin' fallin boulders is one thing. Digging a whole new tunnel on me lonesome, with nothin' but forks and spoons, unless ye know where to find a shovel, is another thing entirely."

Still, the dwarf looks around to see if it were even possible.

Remove ads