• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

Azurewraith

Explorer
If we do go about blowing things up we could try reinforce the tunnel with wood from the room over there bed's, tables, bookcases. What ever where doing we should be doing it now I would imagine by now, who...or whatever locked us up will know where missing." My vote goes to the chest obviously.

tglassy

Adventurer
"Bah, let's use the durned chest as an air pocket, then. Don't know how many of us can go with it, though."

OOC: How many can fit under the chest?

Azurewraith

Explorer
"excellent you two will have to take the weight as I shall have to stoop. We shall need something's to weigh us down with so we shall sink" Naeris Has a smug grin on his face loving his plan being chosen... or maybe it was the stoop comment

OOC: Its only our heads that need to be in can't see why we wouldn't fit. Is the water going to trash our gear? If so I have a solution.

Forged Fury

First Post
Whisper rolled her eyes and replied, "Stoop? You're going to have to crawl if I'm putting this chest on my shoulders. I should probably just hang on to the edge. I imagine Koregar can handle it on his own."

The halfling rogue took up a position at the rear of the chest, intending to be last in the order. Her senses would do little good given that it was unlikely there would be any light in the flooded tunnel.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Alright so the party somehow manages to ford through the underwater tunnel till it opens up and there is breathable air above. That said, the area you've just walked into the rough stone floor gets lower and lower. You are now in the middle of some kind of underground pond. Small purple-skinned tentacles seem to web the cavern above, the source perhaps coming from the center of the pond below. A small stairwell leads out of the pond on the northern edge of the room very close to you.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Naeris motions for the others to remain as he cautiously steps forward checking for traps or any signs of use upon the stairs.

OOC: Stealth[roll0] and preception[roll1]

Creamsteak

Explorer
The stairs are stone, though covered in caked mud. Small beige mushrooms seem to be growing along the bank, they emit 5 feet of dim light around them. You don't detect any traps, just many of the "vines" to step around carefully.

Creamsteak

Explorer
The stairs emerge into a hallway.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    174.7 KB · Views: 126

Remove ads