• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

Azurewraith

Explorer
Naeris inspects the mushrooms for edibility or toxicity.
OOC: survival[roll0]
After he is satisfied with the shrooms Naeris gives his wrist a flick as a small light appears next to the halfling

Forged Fury

First Post
Shrugging, Whisper moved forward, attempting to skirt the mushrooms by as wide a margin as possible. She assessed the cavern walls to see if she could climb around the mushrooms and vines.

OOC: I guess I'll take a shot at a Wisdom (Survival) check as well, although I'm not quite certain whether that would be Intelligence (Nature): [roll0]

Forged Fury

First Post
Not really trusting the mushrooms, Whisper does her best to give them a wide berth, liberally using walls and handholds to avoid stepping near them, while still gaining the stairs.

OOC: No idea if possible, here's a D20 roll, apply it how you see fit: [roll0]

Forged Fury

First Post
Whisper turned around a bit defiantly and croaked, "OK, it's safe for the cowards to come up."

She watched closely to see if the mushrooms reacted to the passage of any of her companions. If they did not, she reached down and picked one of them to see if it still glowed after it had been plucked.

OOC: I'm thinking about making a non-burning light source if I can find a jar somewhere.

Remove ads