• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

Forged Fury

First Post
"It's never too quiet," Whisper rasped in response. She gathered a few of the mushrooms while waiting for the dwarf and shoved them into a belt pouch for the time being.

tglassy

Adventurer
Koregar finished shaking the water out of his boots, then followed them up the stairwell. He looked down at the mushrooms with passing interest. He grew up in caverns, glowing mushrooms aren't that unusual.

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Spoken like a true thief it can be to quite it is right now, notice the absence of the sound of scurrying vermin the lack of bats in flight and these strange plant growths they worry me deeply i lived in caverns all my life and never seen anything like this...... its very unsettling. Worst of all it feels like we are not alone here."Naeris wandered around while he was voicing his thoughts for no reason other than his own sanity

Creamsteak

Explorer
The area opens up into a much wider hallway.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    359 KB · Views: 101

Forged Fury

First Post
Whisper glanced over to Koregar, "How far do you reckon we are from where we started?" She knew dwarves were pretty good with distances underground. "So what's the plan," the halfling rasped, "should we check rooms or just keep moving through the passageways looking for an exit?"

tglassy

Adventurer
"Do I look like a durned barometer?" Koregar said, getting tired of being asked to look at stonework. But, he still looked around to see if he could tell how far underground they were.

OOC: uh...underground detection roll? [roll0]

Azurewraith

Explorer
"We can't be far that underwater lake was feeding the one way room. By my best guess were minimum 1day from the surface given the water levels and the lack of vermin. Checking rooms will slow us down but... we found plenty of magical items in the last one. Provided we do so cautiously it could be lucrative." Naeris said in a hushed tone not wanting to make to much noise now they where back in man made territory.

Forged Fury

First Post
OOC: Keeping this thing rolling

Whisper silently padded her way to the intersection to the south of the party's current position and trained whatever senses she had available to her left and right.

OOC: Moving to AT40. I'm guessing it's pitch black again? This no darkvision is really a detriment.

Perception = [roll0]

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: its cool I shot you a orb of light im assuming steaks cool with handwaving the action to move it when its a non issue as typing everytime I move it would be a pain. Main reason I rolled drow figured it would be dark

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads