• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [IC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

Forged Fury

First Post
OOC: Too bad you're not a halfling... you could reroll that 1. Although, can you do Hunter's Mark and Searing Smite at the same time? Don't have my books, but I feel like they're both Concentration based for some reason?

Forged Fury

First Post
Koregar was not looking too good. The halfling redoubled her efforts and fired again. She only hoped that the large monster that had originally holed up here was still occupied.

OOC: Action: Attack - [roll0]; Damage - [roll1]
Bonus Action: Dodge

Creamsteak

Explorer
Koregar wiggles free. Whisper lands another arrow into the thing.

It tries to bite again, but this time misses. Parties turn.

OOC: I don't believe you can. On the plus side, I don't think you lose your smite when you miss, you just have to maintain concentration (which I've been forgetting to roll, or you can roll when hit).

tglassy

Adventurer
Koregar wasn't feeling too great. He could almost hear Gurta's voice purring in his ear.

In a moment of righteous rage, he hefted his shield, holy symbol of Moradin stamped on it, and channeled the power of his God to strike fear into the demonic thing! (Abjure Enemy. Wisdom save or be frightened for one minute. DC 11. Fiends and Undead have disadvantage.)

Forged Fury

First Post
Whisper growled, she did not want her end to be as ignominious as being eaten by a smiley face. *Arrow*

OOC: Action - Attack [roll0]; Damage [roll1]
Bonus Action: Dodge

Creamsteak

Explorer
Another hit. The creature wakka wakka's some more.

The monster critically strike Koregar! 18 points of damage and grappled (and unconcious as well I believe).

Death save for Koregar and Whisper's action.

Remove ads