D&D 5E [IC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

Forged Fury

First Post
Remembering Koregar talking about the robe he had found, Whisper rifled through his pack and pulled out the odd-looking garment. Quickly determining which patch represented the potions of healing, she pulled them all off and proceeded to pour one down the dwarf's throat. She leaned back, waiting to see if the potion took effect.

OOC: Go ahead and roll for your own healing, [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]

tglassy

Adventurer
Koregar opens one eye, sees the halfling, and wants to go back to bed. If she's here, that means he's still in the durned castle.

He groans and sits up, then promptly heals himself with his Paladin power (15 points, HP should be at 21 right now). The healing makes sure there's no bleeding.

"Thankee for the help," he says to her. "Why don't we grab that gem."

He goes over and grabs the gem, hoping to Moradin that it isn't trapped.

Forged Fury

First Post
Bleeding herself, Whisper downed one of the potions of healing she had retrieved from the dwarf's robe. "I think we best get out of here, before that creature comes back," the halfling rasped. "Maybe back to the bedroom? It seemed relatively safe before, barring the traps. Then again, we'd have to navigate that underground stream again."

OOC: Potion of Healing: [roll0]

Honestly, I'm thinking we may want to give that teleportation circle a shot...

tglassy

Adventurer
"That's probably our best bet," Koregar said. "We can take the passage from that mirror I smashed. Might be better than gettin' all soaked again."

Remove ads