D&D 5E [IC] Escape from Castle Illvithar

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: I have 50 ft of rope strapped to my pack, but it can be broken if the creature gets lucky...might give us time to get away if someone wants to put the lid on top and someone else wants to strap it down with a rope. And Koregar could always sit on the lid and let everyone else get away, then sprint off once they have.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Now free Naeris heads towards the coffin with haste he pulls out a hammer and some pitons and begins to drive them into the coffin lid like nails. "Anyone care to lend a hand? i have a staff in my back we can use to hold the lid down"

OOC: The basic plan is to hammer in a piton on either side of the coffin lid hopefully working like nails and then just to be sure shove naeris staff through the ringlets wedging the lid shut.

Forged Fury

First Post
With the dwarf having successfully knocked the creature back into its coffin and the drow working on securing it in place, Whisper padded forward and examined the area around the door, looking for any dangers.

OOC: Move: 25' to BI50
Action: Wisdom (Perception) - [roll0]

Creamsteak

Explorer
Naeris and Koregar both lift the lid over the creature and try to hold it down while nailing pitons in.

Whisper sees that the door appears to be designed to be locked from outside, though you can see a hole to the mechanism on this side of the door.

Attachments

• map.png
    map.png
    157.2 KB · Views: 136

Uller

Adventurer
Siljar to Whisper: "Think you can open this if I provide some light?"

OOC: I'll use the help action to help the halfling pick the lock. Edit: And I move over by the door

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Creamsteak

Explorer
The creature's turn it tries to push the box open against the dwarf's strength. It fails, but it's a close one. It kicks and screams some more.

Siljar moves up to the door with his light.

OOC: Initiatives
Naeris 18
Whisper 14
Pretty Guy 10
Siljar 7
Koregar 6 <-Currently here

tglassy

Adventurer
The lid to the coffin shakes wildly under Koregar's hands as he holds it down. "Hurry up, you dolt! Get those nails in quick, or he's gonna get out and take a bite out o' yer backside!"

OOC: Strength (Athletics) check to keep the lid shut: [roll0]

Remove ads