[IC] Ethend: Hunt for Cantus

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=Tau, Kolbyr, Delynn]Tau leads the way to Uiim's old room. He highly doubts that there are any clues left after all this time.[/sblock]

Dichotomy

Explorer
[sblock=Ferrix]After Tau and Kolbyr head to Uiim's room, Delynn will return to the common room.

How best to find people that can help us here... Well, there must be something... The druid sits down and fully intends to decide on a course of action. However, she very quickly gets mentally sidetracked and has to take a good time getting her head around Kolbyr's reapperance.[/sblock]
[sblock=Kolbyr]OOC: If there was something in that sblock to Delynn in your last post, I couldn't see it for some reason.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Delynn]'Send for me if you need me.'
OOC: Sorry, it was in blue, apparently that's hard to see.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Tau]Kolbyr searches the room for anything he might think would be out of place, including tracks.[/sblock]

Ferrix

Explorer
[sblock=Tau & Kolbyr]You search the room of Uiim, however little can be gained that Tau had not already found previously. The dark oily residue which was left from the attack has dried and stained the wood of the floor and bed. No tracks can be found on the hard wooden floor, it's surface worn and roughed from years of feet trodding upon it.[/sblock]

[sblock=Delynn]What are you planning on sending to the resistance contact as a message?[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=Kolbyr]"Indeed my silent friend. Any trace of the assassin has long disappeared from this room. Lets head down and catch up with Delynn. Perhaps we can start speaking to some of the locals." replies Tau leading the way out of the room.[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=Kolbyr]Tau leads the way down the stairs to the front room of the inn. He asks to see the innkeeper and would prefer it to be in private. If Delynn is in the room he'll ask her to join them.[/sblock]

Ferrix

Explorer
[sblock=Baereaus]The rain spat down hard upon you as you made your way into the land of the Rolling Green. You had heard of how it rained here, but wasn't expecting this and your feet squelched with every step in your light boots. The village a couple of acres up ahead was called Teh’venro and rumor had it (he had garnered from a resistance contact he had made a few weeks ago) was where a particularly effective team was on the hunt for something of utmost imortance to the resistance movement.

From here you could make out the dim lights of the small village, after another fifteen minutes slogging through rain and mud and you can make out the buildings. The tiny little village is old and weathered, however the stout timbers of the buildings show that little has shaken this village since before the Mythar arrived. There is a single inn, a horse hitched out front. An eerie hush hangs over the walls amidst a foggy drizzle, as if death has recently been here.[/sblock]

Remove ads