IC Game [Pathfinder] Diabolical Plots

Mlwells

First Post
"Hooooooo Bearderella," Lanalia is half-sprawled out on the table with fir, "Do we hafta go back into those creepy woods. I mean, think about it, we're comprised of a ticked-off tree-hater, a seemingly psychotic lunatic, and a doe-eyed lass. This cannot possibly end well, I mean this joke's set up is terrible. Speaking of such, aren't you supposed to be the level-headed one? Isn't it like your job to talk doe-eyed little girls out of heading into woods, with wolves of the big bad variety? tut-tut."

She twists her head to be facing straight down into the table, then back to the side to continue to address the dwarf again. "You want booze? I do. I figure if we each imbibe half a barrel, we won't care anymore."

OOC: Good to go

mazzoli

First Post
Jeslle scrunches up her face at Lanalia's condescension.

"We'd better get going if we're going to get anything done today."

She gets up and heads for the door before turning back to Fir and Lanalia sheepishly.

"Ummm...what exactly was our plan for the day?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Shaking his head Fir finishes his breakfast in one big gulp and stands.

"Were goin' ta dis temple,"
he says putting on his pack and sheathing his axe on his back. "Yuir going tae listen tae me girl or I'lls tie ye up and drag ye back home me self."

[sblock=OOC] Temple as quick a route as possible. Did we get directions??

Also did we get a forth?[/sblock]

Mlwells

First Post
Lanalia smoothly stands up and walks confidently out the door. She looks up at muted sun in the foggy morning. With a near imperceptible narrowing of her eyes at the sky she pulls the parasol out. Calming twirling it, she begins a stroll toward the woods.

[sblock="ooc"] sorry, been moving and without Internet until theoretically tomorrow. Updating on my phone." [/sblock]

mazzoli

First Post
Jeslle scampers after Lanalia and says, "I have an idea of where the temple is, but I don't know exactly. They always say that its location never stays the same each time you go looking for it."

She starts to look nervous as the enormity of what she's about to do fully hits her as the forest looms close.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Wells we can't go wait'n on it tae finds us," Fir says drawing his axe and adjusting his shield as the small group enters deeper into the forest.

"Be ons dae look out fir dat udther ball demon,"
he says to Lanalia. Then turning to Jeslle he nods forward. "Leads da way."

Mlwells

First Post
The girl peers sidelong at the dwarf, "I have this itching feeling a ball o' teeth is gonna be the least of our worries. Though I must say I've always felt it's better to rush the trouble than let it take its time." She gives the other girl a light tap on the shoulder. "Mush."

Remove ads