• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Book 2)

Dawn's light is breaking across the valley. The camp is a slow buzz of activity. The hunting party moves out early and heads north. Four kobolds are unlocking the gate to the prisoner's pen (K22 on the [post="7546252"]map on page 53[/post] of this thread). Two more kobolds go into the pen and grab a man in his forties. They fasten manacles to his ankles and wrists and lead him to the cart (J27 or so) before they head back to the cage for another one. You estimate they won't all fit into the one cart. You also estimate the cart will be full in about 20 minutes. The horses have not been hitched to the cart yet.

You are 200 feet from the camp entrance (AA28). There are three kobolds at the entrance, but they are watching the prisoner transfer. There are also three kobolds at the far entrance, also watching the transfer. If anyone wants to make a Perception check for more details, you may.

eayres33

Explorer
Valdral looked over to Everret, “I think stealth is our friend someone sneaks up and starts are attack then the others charge in behind them.” Valdral looked over quickly at the town’s fortifications, “I can give a blessing from the gods that will help one of us with our ability to move undetected.”

[sblock=OOC]
Valdral can grant the blessing of the trickster to one character diving them advantage on stealth checks for an hour.
[/sblock]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Swithun did as best as he could, using the rocks, brush, and then the palisade as cover from the guards and he moved as quickly and quietly as he could manage, approaching the entrance.

OOC: I guess it's up to DM on how far he gets before being spotted. [roll0] or [roll1] advantage. Edit. Yikes. I assume not far. He'll rush forward as soon as he's spotted. 40' speed.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads