• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Book 2)

the Enworld die roller has no take the best x or worst x or any of those kinds of functions. And it doesn't have any way to show you the individual dice so 2d20 doesn't work either.

TallIan

Explorer
OOC:
the Enworld die roller has no take the best x or worst x or any of those kinds of functions. And it doesn't have any way to show you the individual dice so 2d20 doesn't work either.

Yeah, I saw that. I found a list of BB code commands and, without thinking that they may not all work in this forum, went ahead and tried them. Anyway. Lesson learned.

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
[roll0]. (Surina’s initiative)
OOC: Bummed that cayote code isn’t working. I use the enworld app most of the time, and I can’t see roll results from enworld’s dice roller in the app. Oh well

Valdral - 20
Swithun - 19
Perin - 14
Kobolds - 11
Everett - 6
Surina - 4
Zadolix - 3

Ok, Valdral is up. The kobolds at the gate are aware of Swithun's approach.

(And remember to use the die roller here as coyotecode still seems to be dead.)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: I believe eares already mentioned that he would have Vidral dash, so I'll go... Are the gates closed, and if so, can Swithun try to open it from BB29? Would he need to roll Strength?

GM: The gate is just a section of wall that is a little shorter, a little thinner and has handholds on the inside that allow them to pick it up and set it aside. There's no hinge. You can get through the door with a strength check DC 13 and as a centaur, I'll give Swithun advantage. If you want to wreck the door as you pass through, you must choose to do so and DC become 17. Your choice.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads