• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Book 2)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: I'm often a terrible roller, so I won't press my luck to do anything fancy! [roll0] or [roll1] Edit: Guess I could have done it.

Swithun charged for the gate-barricade, kicking it open with his front hooves and swinging his spear over his head, hoping to make the kobolds think twice before surrounding him.

TallIan

Explorer
Perin

Perin continues his run forward, but slows to loose bolt at one of the guards.

Attack and damage vs K1: 1d20+4 15 1d8+4 11

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
AC: 15
Initiative: +2 (Roll With Advantage)
HP: 20 HD: 2/2d10

Offense:
ShortSword: +4 5ft 1d6+4 Finesse Light
Crossbow: +4 80/320 1d8+2

Spellcasting 2/2 Level 1: Hunters Mark; Absorb Elements

Bolts: 34[/SBLOCK]

Swithun busts through the gate with ease surprising the kobolds with his aggression. Valdral and Perin move up. Perin unleashes an arrow at one of the kobolds, killing him outright (K3). Kobolds 1 and 2 drop their bows and attack Swithun with short swords. One of them connects with a strike to him flank. They also make a lot of noise and other shouts and movement can be heard throughout the camp.

K1 Attack [roll0] Damage [roll1]
K2 Attack [roll2] Damage [roll3]

Everett, Surina, and Zadolix also move forward.

GM: I'm going to move Surina forward 60 feet. If you want her to do something else, AD, let me know. Top of round 2.
Valdral - 20
Swithun - 19
Perin - 14
Kobolds - 11
Everett - 6
Surina - 4
Zadolix - 3
LizardCamp.png

eayres33

Explorer
Valdral moves forward slowing his pace as Swithun busts through the gate. Saying a quite prayer a radiant flash of light surrounds one of the Kobolds.

OOC:
Valdral will move to DD,26 and cast sacred flame on K1 DC 13 Dex ST or he takes, Sacred Flame Damage: 1d8 2
[sblock=Combat]
AC 17
HP 20
SPD 30
Initiative +2
Hit Die 2d8
Spell Slots 1st level 3/3 DC 13 +5 to Hit
Spear: +4 to hit 5ft or 20/60 1d6+2, or 1d8+2 two handed
Dagger: +4 to hit 5ft or 20/60 1d4+2[/sblock]

Valdral moves (and moves again) forward and then thinks about casting sacred flame next turn. (if you had moved 30 and then cast, you would be over 60 feet away from k1).
Swithun runs his spear through the kobold. He sees the kobolds approaching with bows. A lizardman goes from one of the tents to the pit.

GM: Remember you can't really see through the fence. Perception checks are at disadvantage through the fence. Perin goes and then the kobolds.

TallIan

Explorer
Perin

With no clear targets in to shoot Perin does his best to make it the gate.

OOC: Dash towards Swithun

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
AC: 15
Initiative: +2 (Roll With Advantage)
HP: 20 HD: 2/2d10

Offense:
ShortSword: +4 5ft 1d6+4 Finesse Light
Crossbow: +4 80/320 1d8+2

Spellcasting 2/2 Level 1: Hunters Mark; Absorb Elements

Bolts: 33[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads