• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Book 2)

GM: Yes, but he could not see K1 or K2 from where he ended up after 30 feet of movement. (He still can't see K1.) He was exactly 65 feet away from K3, so his spell could not his K3. So I assumed, rather then do nothing, he dashed another 30 feet.)

A volley of arrows flies toward Perin and Swithun from a line of kobolds inside the gate. Missing Perin wildly.

K13 at Perin: Attack [roll0] Damage [roll1]
K12 at Perin: Attack [roll2] Damage [roll3]

(continued)

A volley of arrows flies toward Perin and Swithun from a line of kobolds inside the gate. But both manage to tag the larger Centaur.

K8 at Swithun: Attack [roll0] Damage [roll1]
K10 at Swithun: Attack [roll2] Damage [roll3]

(continued)

From the left, a goblin closes and attacks Perin with his sword while his partner fires an arrow at Perin

K14 moves to Z29 at Perin: Attack [roll0] Damage [roll1]
K15 stays at Z24 at Perin: Attack [roll2] Damage [roll3]

(continued)

Last edited:

Zadolix points toward the north end of the encampment (X8) and says to Everett, "What do you think? Should I head over there and go into the camp from behind them? Or continue forward to the main entrance?"

Surina probably dashes to AA32 this round.

Perin and Swithun can see a Lizardman walk from the tents over to the kobolds at the eastern gate and issue them orders to stay alert to an eastern incursion. The lizardman who was heading into the pit disappears from view. Otherwise, there's not a lot of movement among the enemies. (No new map, I think.)

GM: Valdral - 20 - 20/20
Swithun - 19 - 6/24
Perin - 14 - 12/20
Kobolds - 11
Everett - 6 - 12/12
Surina - 4 - 20/20
Zadolix - 3 - 23/23

Everett is up and then assuming I've gotten Surina's move right, it's top of the round.

TallIan

Explorer
Perin

Dropping his crossbow, Perin quickly draws his short sword and stabs at his attacker, taking careful note of everything about this particular kobold, height, stance, weight. anything that could allow the ranger to track or hurt him.

[SBLOCK=Actions and Rolls]
Drop Crossbow
Action: Attack K14 Attack and damage on k14: 1d20+4 15 1d8+1d6+6 16 Wow, he can deal some damage when he wants to :D
Bonus Action: Cast Hunter Mark
Move: If no enemies are adjacent to Perin he'll retreat behind the fence. Otherwise he'll stay where he is.
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]AC: 15
Initiative: +2 (Roll With Advantage)
HP: 20 HD: 2/2d10

Offense:
ShortSword: +4 5ft 1d6+4 Finesse Light
Crossbow: +4 80/320 1d8+2

Spellcasting 2/2 Level 1: Hunters Mark; Absorb Elements

Bolts: 34[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads