• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] KoboldQuest: Reptiles on the Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Drake for one agrees, and when this is over maybe your people can help me find the city of gold. Drake awaits his turn to shake the humans hand.

Serpenteye

First Post
Darakik's head turns at the mention of a city of gold. For a second his mind fills with thoughts of infinite wealth but then comes back to reality. Sarcastically he says, "Surely if such a city exists it would be very carefully guarded, held by creatures far beyond our ability to defeat or manipulate. For now Westgate shall have to suffice, but maybe some small amounts of gold can be found here."

Krizzel

First Post
Pok's large, yellow eyes blinked and darted suspciously from one of his fellow kobolds to the other. They were trying to trick him and scare him. One must want Pok to do something smelly, Pok was sure, and the other probably wanted Pok's gold coins! The mean bullies!

Then Pok's eyes opened wider, alighting on his wooden mug of steaming sweet-broth. He snatched up the vessel greedily and slurpped it up, all the while giving more paranoid looks. They weren't going to have his dinner, either!

Xael

First Post
"With these conditions, we agree.", Xed nods and says. He also awaits his turn to shake Brother's hand.

Serpenteye

First Post
ooc: Stalkingblue seem to be absent. Should we continue the game to the next stage or wait until he/she arrives?
_____

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Serpenteye said:
ooc: Stalkingblue seem to be absent. Should we continue the game to the next stage or wait until he/she arrives?
_____
S.Blue posted on a few other threads that he will be out of touch for a while. He has backed out of the other games. He may have forgotten to notify us here.

Serpenteye

First Post
"Return to us in the evening with the potions and we will begin our investigations then." Darakik says to the human. "I am tired from the journey and need a few hours of sleep while its still ligt out. I think it would be best if we conduct most of our investigating in darkness, we'd be less conspicuous that way. And also, I suspect your serpentine enemies will probably be more active during the night."

garyh

First Post
"I will return in a few hours," Brother Lorros agreed. "I suggest you begin devising a plan."

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Clansmen I wish you had not haggled so much. We needed more information before proceeding. Drake stands and eyes his new clansmen. I think it wise to find our clan name as well. there is strength in names. We will need that strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads