Pathfinder 1E [IC] Pathfinder: Jade Regent

jkason

First Post
Wireth Norin, half-orc falconer

"Cork metaphor only works if they had a single exit," Wireth says as the goblins scatter and Fastus chases after them. He looks about, as if uncertain, then finally decides.

"I can't tell if they're maneuvering, or just running scared," he says. "I guess I'll try to cover both options."

With a whistle and a point of his finger, he sends Nairo back to the front of the camp.

"If you hear him call, that means gobbers are trying for the exit," he tells the others. Then he drops his bow and retrieves his double axe, adding, "I'm going to try to back up Fastus if he stays still long enough," before running off after the blacksmith.

UPDATED MAP

[sblock=ooc]Free: Drop bow

Move: Retreive double Axe

Standard: Move.

Free: Handle Nairo: Watch front gate:

Handle Nairo: Watch (1d20+8=23)

Success.

Nairo: Double move to set himself to watch perched on the wall. Will sound an alert if any goblins show up near him.[/sblock]

[sblock=status]Wireth current HP: 6/10
Nairo current HP: 6/9
One arrow used (recoverable).[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
Suldrel takes note of the half-orc's comments as he takes a step back along the walkway and readies himself to attack anything that exits the double doors. Should the goblins flee, he believes he is still relatively well positioned to cut off their escape. The elf is starting to feel guilty about letting the others bear the brunt of the fighting but he is confident that his decisions were, at most times, tactically sound. And there is definitely something or someone, probably important, in this last hut. Otherwise, why would that goblin have been so eager and yet so timid to open it?

Shayuri

First Post
Sachiko looks around but doesn't see anymore goblins. She hears the commotion off to the west end of the village and is about to run over there when she sees Suldrel at the doors the other goblin was banging on.

Hm. Doors. Banging. Wanted to get in, but couldn't? A sort of goblin sanctuary. Or fortress!

There were more in there!

On sudden impulse she looked down at the dead goblins in the room. Hadn't one of them shot one of those fireworks at them? Like it was a weapon? Sure, it was a lousy weapon. Inaccurate. But she had a much bigger target in mind...

(OOC - Going to try to see if there's any useable fireworks on the ground, because I just had a funny and horrible idea :))

G

Guest 11456

Goblin Village Combat 1 - Round 11 - Wrap Up

DM: Goblin22 opens another door. Goblin24 moves through and opens a door. Goblin19 moves away from Fastus and the blacksmith takes a swing but misses. It continues to move through the doors opened by its allies. Goblin25 moves and opens another door. Goblin23 moves through and opens a door.

perrinmiller: Jariah did not see any more goblins coming and she moved past Sachiko and out onto the walkway. She did not see Fastus or goblins. The blacksmith had run off like the half-orc had said. She mentally told her eidolon to leave off guarding the door.
"Well, I don't see anything, but there is a commotion out there somewhere." She gestured to the west. She readied a cantrip to provide her eidolon some extra competence in case he encountered the rest of the goblins.

jkason: "Cork metaphor only works if they had a single exit,"[/color] Wireth says as the goblins scatter and Fastus chases after them. He looks about, as if uncertain, then finally decides.
"I can't tell if they're maneuvering, or just running scared," he says. "I guess I'll try to cover both options."
With a whistle and a point of his finger, he sends Nairo back to the front of the camp.
"If you hear him call, that means gobbers are trying for the exit," he tells the others. Then he drops his bow and retrieves his double axe, adding, "I'm going to try to back up Fastus if he stays still long enough," before running off after the blacksmith.

perrinmiller: Jakira growled, "I am on it, mistrrress. Morrre gobberrrrs that way," he remarked to Sudrel as he left the door, passed by Jakira and continued through the open doors the goblins left in search of more of them. After entering the next room he spotted one and also found Fastus too. He mentally reported back.
Jariah said, "Jakira found two of them and sees Fastus."

Graybeard: Seeing no enemies near, Elsbeth moves into the hut with Sachiko.

Kaodi: Suldrel takes note of the half-orc's comments as he takes a step back along the walkway and readies himself to attack anything that exits the double doors. Should the goblins flee, he believes he is still relatively well positioned to cut off their escape. The elf is starting to feel guilty about letting the others bear the brunt of the fighting but he is confident that his decisions were, at most times, tactically sound. And there is definitely something or someone, probably important, in this last hut. Otherwise, why would that goblin have been so eager and yet so timid to open it?

Binder Fred: "Eh! What?" like iron before multiple lodestones, the lame blacksmith pursued them into the buildings despite his surprise, swinging at what targets he could.

jkason: Nairo flies to the front of the camp.

Shayuri: Sachiko looks around but doesn't see anymore goblins. She hears the commotion off to the west end of the village and is about to run over there when she sees Suldrel at the doors the other goblin was banging on.
Hm. Doors. Banging. Wanted to get in, but couldn't? A sort of goblin sanctuary. Or fortress!
There were more in there!
On sudden impulse she looked down at the dead goblins in the room. Hadn't one of them shot one of those fireworks at them? Like it was a weapon? Sure, it was a lousy weapon. Inaccurate. But she had a much bigger target in mind...
Looking around in the current hut she only locates the one firework that the goblin had and it looks burned out.

G

Guest 11456

Goblin Village Combat 1 - Round 12

Initiative:
GoblinsD 24
GoblinsE 17
Jariah 13
Wireth 7
Jakira 6
Elsbeth 6
Sudrel 5
Fastus 5
Nairo 4
Sachiko 3

Goblin Status:
19. Healthy
22. Healthy
23. Healthy
24. Healthy
25. Healthy

Goblin19 heads further down and out toward the exit. But when he spots the large bird nearby it turns toward the pond. Goblin24 and Goblin22 follow after Goblin19. Nairo begins screeching loudly. Goblin25 stabs at Fastus and hits the blacksmith in the left shin (4 damage) and then takes a step into the room. Goblin23 stabs at Jakira and hits the eidolon with a grazing stab (1 damage) and then takes a step away.

Goblins AC 16, touch 13

Please post in any order. I will resolve combat in initiative order. If there is a chance that your target could change due to your place in initiative order give me alternate possibilities. Even though you are posting in any order be mindful of what order you are going in.

CURRENT MAP

Kaodi

Hero
As soon as he hears the screeching of the turkey vulture Suldrel hops off the walkway and moves to cut the goblins off at the gate. With his long strides even the debris from the fallen walkway does not prove to be much of a delay. And as he approaches the nearest goblin, he decides to get in up close. That way the goblin will be unable to retreat further without him being able to strike a blow.

OOC: Double move, Updated Map .

Graybeard

Explorer
Elsbeth

Elsbeth enters the hut and sees it is empty.

"Where did all the goblins go?" she asks before heading out the south door where she nearly runs into Jariah.

"Where is Fastus and all the rest of the goblins? Did we scare all the goblins away?"

Remove ads