• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] Shamutani Hills - psi/gng

Scotley

Hero
Bendyn

Bendyn, panting slightly from the brief, but intense fight, picks up a chair that was overturned and looks at the rest of the mess, wondering what she expects them to do with the broken crockery. Turning to the others he says, "Shall we right the table?"

Bloodweaver1

First Post
It immediately halts in midstream. Its arms are out stretch with its metallic fingers ready to crush anything that gets within them. Retreating back to its standing ductile position, it waits for a second or two before using its large size to help straighten out the house.

OCC: Guess it was loosing.. tinman doesn’t like confined spaces.

doghead

thotd
The house is tidied up, the horses and ponies tied to a tree and Casparan joins his two companions in the cottage with the witch and the golum.

The witch brews some tea. Casparan peers at it suspiciously. The witch laughs.

"It will make you feel better, warrior priest."

Casparan peers at it once more then downs the lot in one go.

"Well," says the witch looking at her three visitors. Jack gets particular scruitiny. "You are not quite what I was expecting. And I was lead to believe there were four of you."

Scotley

Hero
Bendyn

Looking down with sorrow, Bendyn replies to the last, "We lost two of our original number to bandits. Jack joined up later."

doghead

thotd
--- Alianna's Cottage ---

The witch nods slowly a couple of times.

"And now you head to Khare, in search of Xanvier I would imagine. You won't find a warm welcome there."

doghead

thotd

"Khare is a lawless place, a haven for bandits and pirates. Violence is a way of life there. But I was refering more to Xanvier. He is not likely to give you a warm welcome. The Five Kingdoms were not kind to the sage, and he hasn't forgotten it."

Scotley

Hero
Bendyn

"That is information that could be very important. Perhaps there is something we could offer him in exchange for his services?"

doghead

thotd

The witch shrugs.

"Not unless you have the power to right past wrongs and sooth the smarting from past slights. But I do have something that Xanvier does want. But what would you have that I might want?"

Scotley

Hero
Bendyn

Ah the negotiations begin in ernest. What would a woman such as this need from us? "I guess the peace and stability of the Five Kingdoms isn't enough for you?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads